BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Fading daydreams sign of limerence end?

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Saswo

Fading daydreams sign of limerence end?

Post by Saswo »

Hi all
Recently (pretty much since disclosure) I’ve got a hard time having “satisfying” daydreams about me & LO. I mostly disclosed to get over him anyway and he did not give me any hint of reciprocation - so I suppose this is a good thing??? Does it mean I’m on the right path if I’m unable to actually imagine us together in any form?
It also helps that since going LC I have not many incidents to ruminate about as we hardly interact. It didn’t stop me from playing out a meeting between us all over the weekend which turned out to be very unexciting.

So I hope I’m on the right path!! Going to see a therapist about it (and other stuff) regardless.

Thanks for reading! :)
Me: Female, 36, in (open) relationship
LO: my boss, 49, married & doesn’t have a clue what’s going on
L-F
United States of America

Re: Fading daydreams sign of limerence end?

Post by L-F »

I'd say its progress. Any progress is progress in my books. The less we are tormented by the fantasizes the better.
All the best with your T!
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald