BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Symptoms

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Sicklo

Symptoms

Post by Sicklo »

What kind of physiologic symptoms do you experience during your limerence?
I get increased heartbeat when she's around and feel slightly choked and can't respond instantly when she talks to me.
Also, if she is ignoring me, my sinuses act up.
I get a weird kind of stomach ache when I have no news of her for some time.

Long story short, it's bad whether she's paying attention to me or ignoring me or being indifferent!
I basically feel miserable no matter what! :(
Idiotic

Re: Symptoms

Post by Idiotic »

Wow.
Same..
Feels like a panic attack
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn
Maddie

Post by Maddie »

:)
Last edited by Maddie on Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start all over again.

F. Scott Fitzgerald
Sicklo

Post by Sicklo »

Thanks for replies.

Lol @Maddie ... This kind of stuff happens to me all the time! She says something and I respond in a silly way, like I'm stoned or something :D

It's good to know @Idiotic there are other people who go through similar stuff.
Teana

Post by Teana »

I ve been through lowest lows. I lost appetite, did not eat for days, could not even stand still. Just crying on the floor for hours. Walking back and forth, feeling restless, feeling overly tired with no enegry.. depends completely on how he treats me that hour.

Also every single time I am messaging with him or about to message him I get stomach cramps.

When I went on first few dates with him, I did not sleep for 24h after , after each date.

Sometimes I cant sleep still, because im consumed with him. So yes, regular insomnia.
F 28
LO M 40
Acrobatica
France

Post by Acrobatica »

When I first fell, I did not sleep for about three weeks (I'm sure I did, but it didn't feel like it) and I stopped eating. I lost about 15-20 pounds, which I managed to keep off until quarantine.
Teana

Post by Teana »

Acrobatica wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:54 pm When I first fell, I did not sleep for about three weeks (I'm sure I did, but it didn't feel like it) and I stopped eating. I lost about 15-20 pounds, which I managed to keep off until quarantine.
Was it from positive or negative emotions?
F 28
LO M 40
Acrobatica
France

Post by Acrobatica »

At the time, I would have said it was positive emotions. And, initially, the LE was caused by a positive incident where LO showed that he cared about me in a way that I had not experienced before. I felt valued.

But underneath all that was a good deal of fear, uncertainty, and self-abnegation.

Like them all, LO blew hot and cold and my mood became hitched to how he treated me.
JMS164
United States of America

Post by JMS164 »

Lately, I've been feeling the low physiological effects. My appetite is low, sleep is hard, emotional chest pain is common, and I often have a stomach ache. I've been tearful against my will at night. Usually when I've made progress in the right direction I start feeling like this. Absolute shite. So enjoy the highs because the lows that come next are very rough.
"Love is a human religion in which another person is believed in." — Robert Seidenberg