BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

LO has mood swings

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Hilo

LO has mood swings

Post by Hilo »

I think my LO has mood swings because one day he talks to me very nicely and pays attention, but the next day completely ignores me. We are good friends (so to speak), I expect him to be consistent with me. I told him yesterday that I've had enough. I asked him to behave better with me and he said "I don't owe you anything"
Feeling very helpless :(
My moods also fluctuate with his, now I don't know what to do in this case.
Nensi

Re: LO has mood swings

Post by Nensi »

Sorry, but I have to be blunt here.
N-A-R-C.
Run for your life.
PS. He owes you basic courtesy. And yet he is a jerk.
Me: F
LO: M
Both married.
Cookie
United States of America

Post by Cookie »

Yep, Nensi is right. RUN.

It won't get any better, and when you tie your moods to his, you lose yourself.

Many/most LOs in my experience are narcissists. So they are NEVER going to give you what you need to be happy and will intentionally withhold it.

Limerence has to do with dependence on others, and the most painful step of all is getting free.

You can do it. :ymhug:
Person
PhoenixJB
United States of America

Post by PhoenixJB »

Ditto.

Run.

I didn't run and it all got worse and I'm currently devastated.
Teana

Post by Teana »

He seems selfish and like a jerk. Response like that is rude and unsensitive. Seems like selfish and narcissistic.
F 28
LO M 40
Hilo

Post by Hilo »

Thanks all for replies.
I know the right thing to do will be to run away. Wish it was that easy though.
I understand you all calling him narc, but then I can't give him the 100% security that he wants. I'm in a long term relationship which I can't leave.
Let's be honest, am I not a narc to expect emotional connection from him when I have not much to give in return!

This limerence is a painful thing..won't wish it on my worst enemy :(
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

Hilo wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:36 pm I think my LO has mood swings because one day he talks to me very nicely and pays attention, but the next day completely ignores me. We are good friends (so to speak), I expect him to be consistent with me. I told him yesterday that I've had enough. I asked him to behave better with me and he said "I don't owe you anything"
Feeling very helpless :(
My moods also fluctuate with his, now I don't know what to do in this case.
Wow..
Same
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn