BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Dislosing suffering from limerence to a friend and their reaction a bit hurtful

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.

Re: Dislosing suffering from limerence to a friend and their reaction a bit hurtful

Post by Guest »

Overthinker, I see you have the co-worker issue too. So great, right? There is no escape. I am the female superior with control over his work, and I can't bring myself to cut him off at work in any way because I truly believe this is my burden to bear/problem and that behavior would be both spiteful and malicious. He probably thinks he's doing me a favor, and thinks that I actually like his fake attention. But at this point, it just pisses me off because he's already communicated to me that he's not interested in me in any romantic sense, and just wants me as a "friend," whatever that means. No doubt about it, he led me on. Like a typical narcissist, when I cool off a bit, knowing everything I've said and that's happened between us, he still wants to talk, flirt, etc. He probably can't stand that I tried to end our "friendship" and has zero empathy for my suffering, humiliation, and shame. And I have told him that I am suffering. It's almost like he delights in my pain.

I've even been a complete jerk and tried to be mean on purpose just so he'd leave me alone. Talk about passive-aggressive, right? I've tried literally everything else other than disclosing limerence as a mental condition ----apart from quitting my job ---- which would probably work because then he'd have no reason to kiss my ass.