BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

The spell is broken

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.

Re: The spell is broken

Post by Guest »

I am so grateful for stumbling across this site in what seems to have been an 24/7 deep dive on line to figure out what the hell was happening! I felt like I was losing my mind and now I see things a little clearer for the 1st time. I am currently at 32 days of NC with the ex AP and today is the first day that I can say I have hope for the future. Don't get me wrong I have a long way to go but the feeling of this is going to eat at me forever is fading.
I too looked to horoscopes, tarot cards etc. Anything that would get me a bit of hope to cling too and now I can see that for what it is.
One thing I know is that I will never put myself or those I love in this position ever again. I can't believe the person I turned into but I know the person I want to be. Thanks for listening.
Limcoco

Re: The spell is broken

Post by Limcoco »

Congratulations!
I am at a stage where I don't want to be rid of my limerence. I like ruminating and thinking about my LO. I can spend all day just thinking about her. I wish I feel annoyed by her so I can work on giving her up. But till then .. I'm in dreamland and don't wake me up!