Testing.....Testing.....

For the lurkers here who want to participate as anonymous users. You can post or add here without the need to register first.
Forum rules
Whilst this is an open forum where guests can post, we still ask you to be respectful of the views expressed by others. The regular forum rules apply here as well and any posts deemed offensive or inappropriate will be deleted.
JohnDoh

Testing.....Testing.....

Post by JohnDoh » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:44 pm

Thought I would test this open forum with a wildly different username .... B-) (Hmmmm.... when I do a preview it does not show a 'username'....will see if this follows through to the post.)

The symbolism is clever in this video.....the wheel with "what goes around, comes around", the fact that the young man is "truing" the spokes of a wheel against the backdrop of a subtheme of falseness. It's no secret I like the musical artist....if I understand correctly he has a series of music videos where he solicits via internet contest other parties to make the video to go with his music. Seems kinda fun.

Gotta hand it to the music video idiom.....It sure knows how to do limerence....and loss.

JupiterTaco

Re: Testing.....Testing.....

Post by JupiterTaco » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:34 am

Thanks for sharing! :)
"Between the velvet lies, there's a truth as hard as steel"-Dio, Holy Diver

David
Site Admin

Post by David » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:56 am

seems to work

thxs for testing
"Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate." - C.G. Jung

For confidential Coaching see http://loverelations.co.uk/limerence/

Male 57

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:22 am

Testing