worrying

For those that want to lust, lament, rant or anything else that is specifically related to their LO.
Pudding

Re: worrying

Post by Pudding » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:14 am

If it were me, with the relationship you have, I would leave him a card but not send anything to the service, personally. Unless it's from the entire group.

townshend

Post by townshend » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:30 am

Yeah I definitely wouldn't sending anything, my moms just naturally over the top caring like that. I just wasn't sure about the card. Don't want to add a 'why is this girl leaving me things now' for him on top of his actual problems, ya know?

I'll just try to say something to him tomorrow and maybe my coworker whose known him for 17yrs will want to get like a group card. I don't know.
No good has ever come from feeling guilty neither intelligence, policy, nor compassion. The guilty do not pay attention to the object but only to themselves and not even to their own interests, which might make sense, but to their anxieties. -Paul Goodman

townshend

Post by townshend » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:38 am

All this caring and worrying and thinking and no where for all of it to go.

Frustrating. So very, very...frustrating. I'd say it's the worst part but isn't every part of this the worst part?

I'll talk to him tomorrow and that'll be that. Not enough. Nothing more I can do.

Pretty much caught in a meeting today staring at the back of his head by the assistant boss (not that I care at all) and once yesterday, once today asked by a friend if everything's okay while thinking about him, quick to switch it back up. Just now thinking of it while my sisters talking and I think she went through a break up couple months ago, you can bet she's not spending as much time and energy dwelling on that actual relationship as I continue to on this nowhere LE. I know why him I know why limerence but why do I have to be like this?

Thinking about LO constantly now and I'm definitely going to spend quite a bit of this vacation just thinking about him. The plan is to accept the thoughts and let them pass. To keep moving, stay present and not dwell on it.

What was it I said? Never care about anyone you can't care for. Yep. That ones holding up, if only I'd followed that advice before the claws got dug in.
No good has ever come from feeling guilty neither intelligence, policy, nor compassion. The guilty do not pay attention to the object but only to themselves and not even to their own interests, which might make sense, but to their anxieties. -Paul Goodman

Pudding

Post by Pudding » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:14 pm

I don't think there is anything wrong with leaving him a card just from you. It's just showing sympathy. I gave LO a card when he had his baby. It's a big life event and I felt like I know him well enough to pass along congratulations. I think it's similarly appropriate here.

townshend

Post by townshend » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:55 pm

Did the card thing. Panic attack inducing honestly, had my sister reassure me it wasnt extra the entire time, definitely need some anxiety medication in my life :)) :(( . Literally could t even approach him today so just did that. On vacation for ten days so whatever it's done, I'll just quit my job in embarrassment over the phone in like three days 8-}

townshend

Post by townshend » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:21 pm

On another note, at least I know this means I'm too much of an anxious mess to ever disclose, yeah? :-bd