BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

WEEKEND BLUES

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
mycorona

WEEKEND BLUES

Post by mycorona »

This is for all us sad, misused, disrespected, hopelessly hopeful, kind, decent, helpful, empathetic, big hearted, broken Limerents..... on this rainy Friday.
Me: F
LO: M
Both Married
“Invisible Threads are the Strongest Ties” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
MrSpock
Argentina

Re: WEEKEND BLUES

Post by MrSpock »

Loved it!
Perfect limerent's song.

"Set me free, leave me be"
"I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity"

Loved the video too!

Thank you
mycorona

Post by mycorona »

MrSpock wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:52 pm

You're Welcome Mr. Spock.
Oh God, I wish he would. I wish I didn't have to do it. Can we change countries? MrSpock. I could hide out in Buenos Aires.....!
Both Married
MrSpock
Argentina

Post by MrSpock »

mycorona wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:07 pm
MrSpock wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:52 pm
You're Welcome Mr. Spock.
Oh God, I wish he would. I wish I didn't have to do it. Can we change countries? MrSpock. I could hide out in Buenos Aires.....!
LOL
No kidding!

The downside of limerence being about us, not the LO, is that it can tag along easily.

Last night for instance I started watching the TV show Cobra Kai (I'm a huge fun of Karate Kid), and as it turns out, the character Samantha looks a bit--or a lot, more than it should--like LO. In fact they have almost the same smile, which is my kryptonite. So, I'm fucked not matter where I go it seems.
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

MrSpock wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:42 pm The downside of limerence being about us, not the LO, is that it can tag along easily.
Without a doubt. The mere fact something somewhere can trigger those emotions within us highlights it never was about LO... its all but an aspect and acknowledgement of what they brought forward within us. A trigger. A coming home to self.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
mycorona

Post by mycorona »

MrSpock and L-F
Oh No! Never thought of it like that. Just felt if I ran away, I might leave it all behind me. But of course you're both right doesn't work like that. It would give me NC though, something I cannot achieve where I am. I'm LC but it's just not enough. He's SO's friend and so we have to meet up occasionally. I can see no end to that, except one of us dying...(just a joke) ;)
Both Married