Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

If You Had One Day Left To Live...

Want get to know each other outside of limerence? Here is an area for jokes, general chat, reflections in general or whatever else floats your boat.
JupiterTaco
United States of America

If You Had One Day Left To Live...

Post by JupiterTaco » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:46 am

What would you do? I'd probably take a road trip, go sky-diving, go into a cage with a great white, go wind-surfing, eat the biggest veggie pizza I can get my hands on, jalapeno poppers, all the soda I can handle, read Island Of The Blue Dolphins one more time, donate to my favorite charities, etc.
F.E.A.R-Forget Everything And Run or Face Everything And Rise

Spinnaker
United States of America

Re: If You Had One Day Left To Live...

Post by Spinnaker » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:27 am

Last edited by Spinnaker on Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
“We are tied in a single garment of destiny. What affects one directly affects everyone indirectly”.
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

daydreamer

Re: If You Had One Day Left To Live...

Post by daydreamer » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:20 am

i would say sorry and i love you to every person i ever hurt and say thank you and i love you to every person who was nice to me.
the reason i'm not doing it everyday (is that the second part of the question?), because people would think i'm crazy (quite a few think that already).
I'm limerence free and I'm not afraid of it anymore. I learn something new about myself and life everyday. There is hope and so much more. NC works. Be free, be happy! In retrospect, the LE was about the best thing that happened in my life.