Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

weird trigger for my limerance

Want get to know each other outside of limerence? Here is an area for jokes, general chat, reflections in general or whatever else floats your boat.
daydreamer

weird trigger for my limerance

Post by daydreamer » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:36 pm

last week i went through a major relapse of my limerence. it was triggered by 2 things: a feeling that the LO was avoiding me and (get this!) binge watching "Dead to Me" on netflix (excellent!) turns out the actress Linda Cardellini and especially how she played the character Judy reminded me my LO. Fortunately, the season is over and i cancelled netflix.
I'm limerence free and I'm not afraid of it anymore. I learn something new about myself and life everyday. There is hope and so much more. NC works. Be free, be happy! In retrospect, the LE was about the best thing that happened in my life.

leahdines19
New Zealand

Re: weird trigger for my limerance

Post by leahdines19 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:49 pm

Yeah, it is hard indeed!!! Sometimes I would think I am crazy.

daydreamer

Post by daydreamer » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:10 pm

these days i'm triggered by the fact i will be traveling to her home country soon. i still intend not to see her, even though i feel that a meeting like that would help to end it all. it's a madness alright.
I'm limerence free and I'm not afraid of it anymore. I learn something new about myself and life everyday. There is hope and so much more. NC works. Be free, be happy! In retrospect, the LE was about the best thing that happened in my life.

Helpmeplease
Great Britain

Post by Helpmeplease » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:32 pm

I think some triggers will take aong time to go.

DD look after yourself on that trip.

daydreamer

Post by daydreamer » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:48 pm

[float=][/float]
Helpmeplease wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:32 pm
I think some triggers will take aong time to go.
i agree. i'm afraid if the LO1 (from 19 years ago) contacted me now, it would probably start all over again. the emotions are currently inactive, but the memories are still fresh.