BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

I love...

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
L-F
United States of America

Re: I love...

Post by L-F »

My family.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Snuggling first thing in the morning with my dog :x
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

My husband!
Maddie

Post by Maddie »

Random list lol, but here goes:

Lying in bed with my husband and little ones. Now-thats where the love is! Looking into my 4 year old's eyes as we drift off to sleep....

The Cure...would love to go see them in England....or Texas lol. Texas is closer 😉

Reading

Running

I've taken up a new found interest in geneology, ancestry, tracing my roots. Only really trying to go one generation back. Ha!

And this quote: you go from room to room looking for the diamond necklace that is already around your neck-- Rumi
I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start all over again.

F. Scott Fitzgerald
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

The way a topdresser pilot looks like they are having fun while zooming this way and that. I love the way they tilt their wings and when the sun hits their wings just so. :x

I love that our house is positioned just so that I can see their forearms when I take a pic. Love forearms on men. :x
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

LOs cheeky smirk/grin/smile.
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

L-F wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:19 pm Love forearms on men. :x
Can't say I noticed LOs. Not sure women qualify in this domain though I did want to lick her tattoo - yep, I'm weird.

Nec min SO gets a tattoo