BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Stand up comedy thread

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
LostAgain
Great Britain

Re: Stand up comedy thread

Post by LostAgain »

Man goes to the doctor and the doctor says 'You're going to have to stop masturbating'

Why ?

Because I'm trying to examine you.
Havb
Saint-Martin (French part)

Post by Havb »

^^lol LostAgain, that made me chuckle.

Glad to see all the recommendations on here.
“Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” -Samuel Beckett

There is always more work to be done.
Spinnaker

Post by Spinnaker »

Last edited by Spinnaker on Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.”
Carl Jung
Acrobatica
France

Post by Acrobatica »

A woman is waiting in the hospital while her husband has surgery.

The surgeon comes out and says, I have some bad news for you. You are going to want to sit down. The woman sits.

The surgeon says, we had some complications during the surgery. I am sorry to have to tell you that your husband has suffered some severe brain damage. He will never talk again, he will never walk again, you will have to feed him, bathe him, take care of all of his bodily functions for the rest of his life.

The woman crumples.

The surgeon says, just kidding!, he's dead.
Acrobatica
France

Post by Acrobatica »

Riddle -

A man and his son were in a terrible car accident and were both badly injured and unconscious. They were taken to two different hospitals for life-saving treatment.

The surgeon on call at the hospital saw the boy and said, I can't perform this surgery, that boy is my son.

How is this possible?
LostAgain
Great Britain

Post by LostAgain »

Ah,you French with your relaxed approach to affaires de coeur.
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Acrobatica wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:32 pm Riddle -

A man and his son were in a terrible car accident and were both badly injured and unconscious. They were taken to two different hospitals for life-saving treatment.

The surgeon on call at the hospital saw the boy and said, I can't perform this surgery, that boy is my son.

How is this possible?
The surgeon was his mother!
:D
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
Acrobatica
France

Post by Acrobatica »

L-F wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:11 pm Acrobatica wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:32 am
Riddle -

How is this possible?

The surgeon was his mother!
:D
You got it! :ymapplause:

I was telling a friend a story about how on Halloween, a woman answered the door in a white coat. I said, what a nice nurse costume! She said, I'm not a nurse, I'm a doctor. This isn't a costume, I am actually a doctor. I felt terrible. I said, oh, I am a lawyer. I get the whole sexism thing, but that was totally sexist what I just did, sorry. After this story, the friend told me this riddle. I couldn't answer it. Double blow for me being a sexist pig.
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

I forgot about Sinbad! :D
"Men are fooled so easily. Women wrelike spiders. They'll pull you into their webs and...wrap you up so tight you can hardly breathe," Griselda Blanco, Cocaine Godmother
Havb
Saint-Martin (French part)

Post by Havb »

Ah, Sinbad! I actually have never seen him except snippets, and none stand out. There are comics I liked in my 20s—-Kevin Meaney, Kathy Someone, to name a few—that I no longer think are that great at all.

I’ve enjoyed some of the episodes of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee—Steve Harvey, Tina Fey, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Kevin Hart, and Alec Baldwin especially. Seinfeld has so much respect for Julia L-D, it’s pretty sweet to watch.
“Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” -Samuel Beckett

There is always more work to be done.