Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

Random Thoughts Thread

Want get to know each other outside of limerence? Here is an area for jokes, general chat, reflections in general or whatever else floats your boat.
Idiotic
Posts: 1770
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:58 am

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Idiotic » Sat May 11, 2019 1:34 pm

JupiterTaco wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:35 am
You know what just aggravates me? I read all the time about the overabundance of plastic, plastic in the oceans, etc. I wonder just how much of the plastic is from this city alone? There are trash cans all over this city and people still can't throw their trash away! X(
Apparently there is some plastic eating microbe that was discovered , once I read some yrs back. Although it doesn't break down plastic at the rate that can save humanity, but maybe only if science comes up with something like that can the problem be solved. Cos I doubt people will change.
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn

JupiterTaco
Posts: 3851
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:12 pm
United States of America

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by JupiterTaco » Sat May 11, 2019 8:11 pm

Idiotic wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 1:34 pm
JupiterTaco wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:35 am
You know what just aggravates me? I read all the time about the overabundance of plastic, plastic in the oceans, etc. I wonder just how much of the plastic is from this city alone? There are trash cans all over this city and people still can't throw their trash away! X(
Apparently there is some plastic eating microbe that was discovered , once I read some yrs back. Although it doesn't break down plastic at the rate that can save humanity, but maybe only if science comes up with something like that can the problem be solved. Cos I doubt people will change.
Well they really better do it soon, because our wildlife is gobbling this plastic crap up and it's killing them. I just haven't been the same since I went to this marine life organization in San Francisco and saw this giant, I mean huge, conglomerate of junk that they'd pulled out of a whale that they kept on display. It was just awful!
F.E.A.R-Forget Everything And Run or Face Everything And Rise

Idiotic
Posts: 1770
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:58 am

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Idiotic » Thu May 16, 2019 8:25 pm

Has anyone checked out Russian Doll on Netflix? I didn't care for it at first but the show has some great takes on narratives in our head, and our relationships with others .
How the little child in us might be stuck in the past...

Also the premise of the show is.... I don't understand it, but I still like ??
Has anyone seen it?

I mean there are a few cliches , but still...
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn

Idiotic
Posts: 1770
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:58 am

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Idiotic » Sun May 19, 2019 8:29 pm

Any viewers of Game of Thrones? I know it's a shit show now, but it's all about to go down. 8-x
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn

JupiterTaco
Posts: 3851
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:12 pm
United States of America

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by JupiterTaco » Mon May 20, 2019 4:12 am

I got rid of Netflix. Pretty much the only things I still watched were That 70s Show and The L Word. They kept taking everything else I liked away, including educational shows.
F.E.A.R-Forget Everything And Run or Face Everything And Rise

Idiotic
Posts: 1770
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:58 am

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Idiotic » Mon May 20, 2019 8:31 am

JupiterTaco wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:12 am
I got rid of Netflix. Pretty much the only things I still watched were That 70s Show and The L Word. They kept taking everything else I liked away, including educational shows.
I have a feeling you might like Russian Doll. You can subscribe for a month and leave it.
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn

JupiterTaco
Posts: 3851
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:12 pm
United States of America

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by JupiterTaco » Tue May 21, 2019 3:18 am

Idiotic wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 8:31 am
JupiterTaco wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:12 am
I got rid of Netflix. Pretty much the only things I still watched were That 70s Show and The L Word. They kept taking everything else I liked away, including educational shows.
I have a feeling you might like Russian Doll. You can subscribe for a month and leave it.
Maybe I'll try that on another of my email addresses. =)) I'm already doing a free trial on Amazon Prime and barely have time to fuss with that, so IDK...
F.E.A.R-Forget Everything And Run or Face Everything And Rise

Idiotic
Posts: 1770
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:58 am

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Idiotic » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:26 am

Has anyone noticed Trump looks even more scary with his hair combed back. EeuuUghh 8-x
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn

JupiterTaco
Posts: 3851
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:12 pm
United States of America

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by JupiterTaco » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:53 pm

Idiotic wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:26 am
Has anyone noticed Trump looks even more scary with his hair combed back. EeuuUghh 8-x
Is Trump ever not scary? :-o :))
F.E.A.R-Forget Everything And Run or Face Everything And Rise

Idiotic
Posts: 1770
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:58 am

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Idiotic » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:02 pm

JupiterTaco wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:53 pm
Idiotic wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:26 am
Has anyone noticed Trump looks even more scary with his hair combed back. EeuuUghh 8-x
Is Trump ever not scary? :-o :))
You gotta check out his recent hair slicked back pic. It's another level.
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests