BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Random Thoughts Thread

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Idiotic

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Idiotic »

L-F wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:32 am
Idiotic wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:04 am
L-F wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:50 pmGo Joseph Parker!
Guess not :ymbringiton: B-) :ymdevil:
Ah well... it was still a good fight
:-bd
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn
Matty5000
Canada

Post by Matty5000 »

Who Put the "s" in the word Lisp??????????
Other people make excellent mirrors.
Male: 35
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Matty, I Know right? Someone with a lisp wouldn't pronounce it that way.

Idiotic, are you dyslexic? Anyway I think it's normal when you're stressed. I'm always jumbling up numbers when I'm stressed or in a hurry. An accounting job would not be for me...

L-F, I have a certain annoyance with Sunday drivers. Wouldn't be that way if my stupid workplace would get two drivers in there on Sunday...which reminds me. YAAY I'M NOT AT FUCKING WORK TODAY!!!
"You know for a big black guy Cleveland's got a cute little white ass!" Peter, Family Guy
"Um...that wasn't Cleveland," Brian
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

JupiterTaco wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:58 pm

Idiotic, are you dyslexic? Anyway I think it's normal when you're stressed. I'm always jumbling up numbers when I'm stressed or in a hurry. An accounting job would not be for me...
No, i dont think so . Is it possible to develop dyslexia in your mid twenties? I never had this problem before. Its just been a year i think. Plus , like i said its very weird cos its some particular words. Like my brain tricking me into reading certain things.
With numbers it has always happened. Ever since i was a kid, but thats cos im not paying enough attention.
Matty5000
Canada

Post by Matty5000 »

Idiotic wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:28 pm Sorry to Hijack your Random tread JT , i mean its kind of a random question, but its kinda boring.... though i don't want to make another thread....
So, ive been noticing that i misread a lot of words, its been going on for almost a year now. How it happens is ill read something quickly and ill read particular words as something else, but then when im reading it again i see they are different words from what i read in the first place. I know its not something to pay attention to , it happens to everyone, but its become quite frequent, frequent enough for me to notice im doing it. It happens , everywhere, when i read headlines , advertisement boards or even Menu cards. Its usually one word that i misread, and whats peculiar is that the word is related to something( sometimes a particular word other times a broader theme) that ive been preoccupied with. The most recent is I read biracial as biblical ( ive been reading something about religion lately). Its very annoying my brain keeps projecting words out there and tricks me.
Its not that big of a deal i know, but it bothers me because i find it very peculiar, like i can't trust what im seeing. Ive read somewhere that misreading happens when you're stressed, but im not thaaat stressed, i mean, its manageable. I don't know what's going on with my weird brain.
I have a similar issue. I think it is, like you mentioned, because we read too fast. I need to slow down a but when I read. But old haits die hard :-??

Apparently its when I type as well. Instead of "a bit" I wrote "a but". I need to slow down a but. :ymsmug:
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

Matty5000 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:43 pm old haits :-??
Man you crack me up =)) =))
Here take a star (*)
Matty5000
Canada

Post by Matty5000 »

Idiotic wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:45 pm
Matty5000 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:43 pm old haits :-??
Man you crack me up =)) =))
Here take a star (*)
Dangit!!!!!
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

Matty5000 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:43 pm

Apparently its when I type as well. Instead of "a bit" I wrote "a but". I need to slow down a but. :ymsmug:
Yeah happens to me , when im typing. But its understandable when you're writing or typing cos you're putting down your thoughts, so its easier for some stuff to bypass the filter.
Once i wrote my teachers name in an assignment. I was very little, idk if my baby self was limerent for her =))
Matty5000
Canada

Post by Matty5000 »

Idiotic wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:55 pm
Matty5000 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:43 pm

Yeah happens to me , when im typing. But its understandable when you're writing or typing cos you're putting down your thoughts, so its easier for some stuff to bypass the filter.
Once i wrote my teachers name in an assignment. I was very little, idk if my baby self was limerent for her =))
baby limerence lol.
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

I wish Louis CK would come back.