BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Random Thoughts Thread

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
L-F
United States of America

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by L-F »

Idiotic wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:15 am
L-F wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:24 pmFish!
To eat? Or just like that?
=))

IDK! It came to mind as a random word. But then, a lot of stuff I do is random
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
FreeBird

Post by FreeBird »

Fun with Flags! **==

For giggles, I went through all the flags of the forum members and I'm too ashamed to admit how many I could not recognize x_x

I blame my state -run public school system :D
Mayberry:Gateway to danger :ymcowboy:
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

Today i tied my hair with(in) a sock.
I have sort of longish hair and i don't usually tie them, i was doing something and they kept falling on my face, i couldn't find a band , so i bunched it up and put in a sock (it was clean).
Has anyone ever done this? Do people do this? Is this a real thing? Or am too weird?
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Idiotic wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:28 pm Today i tied my hair with(in) a sock.
I have sort of longish hair and i don't usually tie them, i was doing something and they kept falling on my face, i couldn't find a band , so i bunched it up and put in a sock (it was clean).
Has anyone ever done this? Do people do this? Is this a real thing? Or am too weird?
I use cut socks to make buns sometimes. Nothing wrong with it.
"You know for a big black guy Cleveland's got a cute little white ass!" Peter, Family Guy
"Um...that wasn't Cleveland," Brian
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

Really? cos it felt kinda weird with a sock hanging from the back of my head. =))
TheMoon

Post by TheMoon »

This sock - hair thing is fascinating me. Do you sock-in-hair people have as much hair as a foot is big? I'm thinking you must do, otherwise the sock will fall off. Either that's a lot of hair, or you have tiny feet. :-??
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

TheMoon wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:30 pm This sock - hair thing is fascinating me. Do you sock-in-hair people have as much hair as a foot is big? I'm thinking you must do, otherwise the sock will fall off. Either that's a lot of hair, or you have tiny feet. :-??
In my case, turning the sock inside out helps. I circle the sock around the ends of my hair, tuck the hair around it and roll it in. For an outside-in bun, I surround the sock with my hair around the outside, and fold it into the hole and roll it in. It's better than those foam bun rollers they sell. I can't imagine why anyone would buy one of those.
"You know for a big black guy Cleveland's got a cute little white ass!" Peter, Family Guy
TheMoon

Post by TheMoon »

JupiterTaco wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:06 pm In my case, turning the sock inside out helps. I circle the sock around the ends of my hair, tuck the hair around it and roll it in. For an outside-in bun, I surround the sock with my hair around the outside, and fold it into the hole and roll it in. It's better than those foam bun rollers they sell. I can't imagine why anyone would buy one of those.
Ahhh - I'm starting to get it now! :) I've never had properly long hair so these clever things that people can do are a bit of a mystery to me. Cheers!
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

Lol My feet are not tiny , I don't know about JT(she mentioned she was a tiny person) :-?? Dont kill me JT ^#(^

I don't think my hair is as long as my feet, but its wild and voluminous =)) i just stuffed it all in the sock and it held :-??
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Cheers, TheMoon!

Idiotic, people do feel the need to mention my tiny feet everywhere I go and/or ask me what size I wear, which I then can't answer because shoe shopping for me entails finding the cheapest that fits, and I don't pay attention to the size.

Freebird, isn't it interesting to see where everybody is from on here?