BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Random Thoughts Thread

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Idiotic

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Idiotic »

I think i drive like a 'Sunday Driver', apparently it means over cautious slow driver, also inefficient, but im not inefficient =; No car shall be scratched on my watch, not mine, not anyone else's.
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn
Spinnaker

Post by Spinnaker »

Last edited by Spinnaker on Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
“Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.”
Carl Jung
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Yep you both guessed it. A slow cautious driver. And yes, I keep to the limit :)

What funny things do other people say?

Another one of ours (we have heaps) is ___ (insert name) is a bit of a dag.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

Sorry to Hijack your Random tread JT , i mean its kind of a random question, but its kinda boring.... though i don't want to make another thread....
So, ive been noticing that i misread a lot of words, its been going on for almost a year now. How it happens is ill read something quickly and ill read particular words as something else, but then when im reading it again i see they are different words from what i read in the first place. I know its not something to pay attention to , it happens to everyone, but its become quite frequent, frequent enough for me to notice im doing it. It happens , everywhere, when i read headlines , advertisement boards or even Menu cards. Its usually one word that i misread, and whats peculiar is that the word is related to something( sometimes a particular word other times a broader theme) that ive been preoccupied with. The most recent is I read biracial as biblical ( ive been reading something about religion lately). Its very annoying my brain keeps projecting words out there and tricks me.
Its not that big of a deal i know, but it bothers me because i find it very peculiar, like i can't trust what im seeing. Ive read somewhere that misreading happens when you're stressed, but im not thaaat stressed, i mean, its manageable. I don't know what's going on with my weird brain.
Spinnaker

Post by Spinnaker »

That's bizarre.
Last edited by Spinnaker on Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.”
Carl Jung
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Go Joseph Parker!
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
TheMoon

Post by TheMoon »

L-F wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:46 am Btw... does anyone know what 'Sunday Driver' means? Its a saying we use.
I would say it was someone who only goes out in their car on a Sunday, probably just for a drive out to the countryside or the coast, where the read their Sunday paper in their car before driving home again. Hence these people don't know how to cope with the cut and thrust of regular traffic conditions. They may indeed just be more cautious than most, but for me it is more derogatory than that: they are people who just don't know what they're doing.

Sticking to the speed limit wouldn't make you a Sunday driver in my book. It would make you a good driver. Driving at 10 mph less than the speed limit would make you a Sunday driver.
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

L-F wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:50 pmGo Joseph Parker!
Guess not :ymbringiton: B-) :ymdevil:
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

Spinnaker wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:31 pm That's bizarre.
Any ideas as to why?
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Idiotic wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:04 am
L-F wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:50 pmGo Joseph Parker!
Guess not :ymbringiton: B-) :ymdevil:
Ah well... it was still a good fight