BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Random Thoughts Thread

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Idiotic

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Idiotic »

L-F wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:46 pm
TheMoon wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:20 pm
L-F wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:18 pm I wonder who is going to end up with whom on here. It's funny watching people chase each other on the threads. Reminds me of shybi.

Where people actually ended up together after weeks of chasing each other, quoting each other to get their attention. It was like watching a drama series =))

Then you'd witnesses the bust ups
Are you telling me this is the dating app I've been looking for? Excellent! If you weren't all on opposite corners of the globe from me, it would be perfect.

And just in case anyone is browsing, I am an attractive, accomplished woman, good sense of humour, not good at cooking, but getting into exercise. Single, no kids, but still working through my "issues". :D

Some of the above is even true.
=))

LOVE it!

I think there was thread for dating ads. From memory JT had the best one! Even made me look at her twice :ymblushing:
Agreed, JT FTW :ymparty: (*)
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

L-F wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:47 pm NAFISH
NAFISH

Please don't Google the answer :)
ITS TWONAAA FISH !
sorry i Googled okay. Im not smart :-??
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Idiotic wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:40 am
L-F wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:46 pm
TheMoon wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:20 pm

Are you telling me this is the dating app I've been looking for? Excellent! If you weren't all on opposite corners of the globe from me, it would be perfect.

And just in case anyone is browsing, I am an attractive, accomplished woman, good sense of humour, not good at cooking, but getting into exercise. Single, no kids, but still working through my "issues". :D

Some of the above is even true.
=))

LOVE it!

I think there was thread for dating ads. From memory JT had the best one! Even made me look at her twice :ymblushing:
Agreed, JT FTW :ymparty: (*)
:ymblushing: B-)
"Tell me...how many times did you have sex with him?" Griselda, Cocaine Godmother
"Six, why?" Affair partner
"Because that's how many times I'm going to shoot you," Griselda
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

I know right! I wonder where that thread is. JT was the BEST!
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Indoctrinated into a dangerous ideology.
Cults and religion have a lot to answer for!

Think for yourself people. Think for yourself!
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Spinnaker wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:51 pm FWIW I'm not looking.... and if I've approached anyone on here besides my tri-fecta feel free to oust me. There's nobody. I killed that damn coyote! :D
I've been approached on here =))

=)) =)) =))

And here I thought I came across as horrible =))

Effing love it. Ain't gonna go limerent for no baaaaa stard.

I wonder if others will cos it's happened on here before
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

L-F wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:25 pm I wonder if others will cos it's happened on here before
In fact I'm sure it will happen! I think it's happened more than once from memory. But that's what happens with unhealed limerents. More prone to falling again. If they love themselves then they'd be less likely to put themselves in that situation because nothing would be missing from their life :-??

Edited to add: they'd find themselves. Love every aspect of their life. View life thru a different lens.

Have the ability to draw the the real person out of their shadow kicking and screaming.

A healed limerent can be exact who they are, without worrying about arrows.

... and this is exactly what I loved about LO.
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Idiotic wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:42 am Im not smart :-??
[-x

There is no such thing as 'dumb', aka not smart enough. That's deficit language used by adults with the aim of making you think that way about yourself. It's not true!

If you googled it you googled it, so what :-??

Also, there is no such thing as a 'failure'.

Those adults who use deficit language on us *shake my head* no wonder people have low self esteem.
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

L-F wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:47 am
Idiotic wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:42 am Im not smart :-??
[-x

There is no such thing as 'dumb', aka not smart enough. That's deficit language used by adults with the aim of making you think that way about yourself. It's not true!

If you googled it you googled it, so what :-??

Also, there is no such thing as a 'failure'.

Those adults who use deficit language on us *shake my head* no wonder people have low self esteem.
@};- why thanks LF
i didn't mean it seriously though ^#(^ i said it cos you demanded a non googled answer :-?? :))

Throw me another one this time i wont cheat i promise :-B
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

An aeroplane crashes into a field. Every single person in the aircraft died. But two people survived. How come?