BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Random Thoughts Thread

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Pudding
Canada

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Pudding »

TheMoon wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 12:28 am While I'm on the subject of time, can I ask if the people here who aren't in the same time zone as Greenwich Mean Time, or British Summer Time as it is now, do you see the time stamp on posts on this forum correct for your own time zone? I expect the time stamp on this post will be around 12:28 a.m. so is that what someone in USA sees, or are you guys seeing an earlier time, which will actually be on the day before?
Your post is stamped 6:28pm for me. I'm in Toronto, Canada, EST.
F 39
LO is M 37, my son’s former teacher
LC beyond my control ~x(
LE began in the fall of 2015
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

Yeah i see the time stamp according to my time zone.
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

^^^

Ditto
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
TheMoon

Post by TheMoon »

Pudding wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 4:00 am Your post is stamped 6:28pm for me. I'm in Toronto, Canada, EST.
Idiotic wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 8:20 am Yeah i see the time stamp according to my time zone.
L-F wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 8:45 am ^^^
Ditto
Thanks all! Mystery solved :) :-bd .
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

I wish I could remember the theme songs for all the late-night music-video shows on MTV, BET and VH1...
"Men are fooled so easily. Women wrelike spiders. They'll pull you into their webs and...wrap you up so tight you can hardly breathe," Griselda Blanco, Cocaine Godmother
MrSpock
Argentina

Post by MrSpock »

JupiterTaco wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 1:39 pm Why does time go forward instead of backward?
Does it? What if time is not even real to begin with? :-?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Unreality_of_Time
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

MrSpock wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:04 pm
JupiterTaco wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 1:39 pm Why does time go forward instead of backward?
Does it? What if time is not even real to begin with? :-?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Unreality_of_Time
IDK, it'd be strange and cool at the same time.
"Men are fooled so easily. Women wrelike spiders. They'll pull you into their webs and...wrap you up so tight you can hardly breathe," Griselda Blanco, Cocaine Godmother
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Gestalt Gestalt Gestalt... ~x(

I'm sick of seeing that word. Just about in every book, journal, article, website and tea leaf reading (joking)... next it will be tarot cards!
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

I just realised. My consciousness is not within me, its out there *points to the external world*

And all that occurs is an extension/manifestation of what I'm projecting.
Spinnaker

Post by Spinnaker »

Last edited by Spinnaker on Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.”
Carl Jung