BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Random Thoughts Thread

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
FreeBird

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by FreeBird »

4-6 breasts?! =))

Remember the first season of the original Star Trek when Majel Barrett was Number One? Oh, the possibilities they missed with that character!! No, let's just change her into Nurse Chapel and tuck her away in sickbay wearing a micromini. Grrrr
Mayberry:Gateway to danger :ymcowboy:
Pandora
Canada

Post by Pandora »

Majel would have been amazing as First Officer! To tell you a little secret, I never particularly liked Spock, so I would be all up for that switch! Although I absolutely loved her as Lwaxana Troi, so I'm glad we got her there.

Although in defense of the microminis: while it seems really sexist now, at the time they were a symbol of empowerment for women. Thank God I wasn't alive then - I have horrible legs! =))
I'm not here to be a creep,
I'm just feeling complete.
Take me home.
FreeBird

Post by FreeBird »

Oh Pandora! I bet you have lovely mile long legs :x

Speaking of legs, Sophia the robot just got legs. No shade, but she could use a good weave. She is no Persis Khambatta.
Mayberry:Gateway to danger :ymcowboy:
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

JupiterTaco wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:44 pm I'm sorry Idiotic. Here have some puppy dog eyes. :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3 :))
Thanks buddy :o3 =:) . I am over that girl now, totally completely. It still amazes me no end the difference between the two states of being. I was almost limerent for her, she was brilliant. And now in a couple of days Im over her?? What??
How does time do that? It just seems so mysterious to me, how we get over anything with time. You can't even put a finger on where exactly it is that you make that complete transition, and yet it does happen. It blows my mind.

Anyway, I'm just saying Hi to all my limer peeps here and also welcome the newer limer peeps. I read all your wonderful posts and I want to reply to so many of them but I'm so tired physically, that I can't type my thoughts. Do you think we'll get technology that puts our thoughts in digital form directly?
I started riding some time back, and my horse threw me over with a vengeance yesterday. So I have a very bruised ass. I hope to reply to some posts soon.
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Idiotic wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:45 pm
JupiterTaco wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:44 pm I'm sorry Idiotic. Here have some puppy dog eyes. :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3 :))
Thanks buddy :o3 =:) . I am over that girl now, totally completely. It still amazes me no end the difference between the two states of being. I was almost limerent for her, she was brilliant. And now in a couple of days Im over her?? What??
How does time do that? It just seems so mysterious to me, how we get over anything with time. You can't even put a finger on where exactly it is that you make that complete transition, and yet it does happen. It blows my mind.

Anyway, I'm just saying Hi to all my limer peeps here and also welcome the newer limer peeps. I read all your wonderful posts and I want to reply to so many of them but I'm so tired physically, that I can't type my thoughts. Do you think we'll get technology that puts our thoughts in digital form directly?
I started riding some time back, and my horse threw me over with a vengeance yesterday. So I have a very bruised ass. I hope to reply to some posts soon.
I think the keyboard function on cell phones tries, but IME it sucks at it so... :ymsigh:
"Men are fooled so easily. Women wrelike spiders. They'll pull you into their webs and...wrap you up so tight you can hardly breathe," Griselda Blanco, Cocaine Godmother
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

Does it happen to anyone that you stand up for yourself or tell someone to back off and say some harsh things but then hate yourself later thinking you went a little overboard. Like is it possible to be balanced about these things! I hate it. Either way it's hateful, say something or don't say anything.
Spinnaker

Post by Spinnaker »

Last edited by Spinnaker on Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.”
Carl Jung
Pandora
Canada

Post by Pandora »

Idiotic wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:48 pm Does it happen to anyone that you stand up for yourself or tell someone to back off and say some harsh things but then hate yourself later thinking you went a little overboard. Like is it possible to be balanced about these things! I hate it. Either way it's hateful, say something or don't say anything.
Personally it's always been a balancing act. I never used to stand up for myself, and I'd carry around resentments for forever. Then when I started actually saying things instead of being a victim of my own silence, it always felt very intense because I had all this pent up anger from all the times before when I felt victimized and it was one of the first chances I had to really feel it. Emotions were high, and my words were not always the most well-planned or compassionate.

But the more I do it, the less intense it feels and I'm better able to hold my cool and choose better words. It's been a learning process, and most of us suck at things we're novices at.
I'm not here to be a creep,
I'm just feeling complete.
Take me home.
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

Spinnaker wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:54 pm
Idiotic wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:48 pm Does it happen to anyone that you stand up for yourself or tell someone to back off and say some harsh things but then hate yourself later thinking you went a little overboard. Like is it possible to be balanced about these things! I hate it. Either way it's hateful, say something or don't say anything.
Either way it's hateful, say something or don't say anything.

In this context, it seems as if this sentence makes no sense.
Lol sorry
I mean you end up feeling crappy if you say nothing and take shit from the other person, or even if you answer back you feel you went overboard with it and then feel guilty.
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

Pandora wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:20 pm But the more I do it, the less intense it feels and I'm better able to hold my cool and choose better words.
Wow. That's where I want to be at . I still talk back like a teen and repent immediately!
And it's funny when I rehearse it in my head I'm calm and collected, but when I actually say it, I lose it and it's like 'im gonna destroy you' and ' you're gonna die sad and lonely', not those words exactly, but to this effect ...(Its horrible I know)