BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Random Thoughts Thread

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Random Thoughts Thread

Post by JupiterTaco »

Got something to say about anything that you don't want to make a thread about? Post it here!!! :D Now I'll start.

The shooter of my former workplace is going to court in a few days. For the first time in history, I wish I still had my first professional job. This information would be right at my fingertips!!! I mean, it's not enough to make me wish I could go back and change it and have stayed there but you know...
"You know for a big black guy Cleveland's got a cute little white ass!" Peter, Family Guy
"Um...that wasn't Cleveland," Brian
Spinnaker

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Spinnaker »

Last edited by Spinnaker on Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.”
Carl Jung
Spinnaker

Post by Spinnaker »

Last edited by Spinnaker on Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Carl Jung
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

How do you get a' heart' on your thread? Like limmed out . That's my random question for the day.
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

JupiterTaco wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:39 pm Got something to say about anything that you don't want to make a thread about? Post it here!!! :D Now I'll start.

The shooter of my former workplace is going to court in a few days. For the first time in history, I wish I still had my first professional job. This information would be right at my fingertips!!! I mean, it's not enough to make me wish I could go back and change it and have stayed there but you know...
Why though?
Sorry you gotta figure out ' why what?' on your own.
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

@Spin Great about your daughter.
I like driving , but people tell me im a very cautious driver,too cautious which is quite frustrating. But its not my fault, i keep picturing multiple ways horrible accidents could take place in every situation constantly, so its a disaster movie in my head playing on a loop, while someone on the outside would just observe that i am driving like an old lady. Although to be fair to old ladies, ive seen some of them drive cooler than i do =))
Spinnaker

Post by Spinnaker »

Last edited by Spinnaker on Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Carl Jung
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Spinnaker wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:40 pm IDK how to get a heart on my thread either.... Took me a year to notice the quote icon! x_x I figured it was cuz I only use my phone.... so I just used my stylus.

My driving is closer to "Taxi driver" than "Grandma" but I am an excellent driver!
If you can be like a taxi driver while teaching your kids to drive, I take my hat off to you. You win! :-o =))
"You know for a big black guy Cleveland's got a cute little white ass!" Peter, Family Guy
"Um...that wasn't Cleveland," Brian
Spinnaker

Post by Spinnaker »

Not a NYC or Chicago taxi. :-o
Last edited by Spinnaker on Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carl Jung
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Its nice having a bit of a convo thread. Has been nice reading it cos it's not too serious, and stuff.

Btw... does anyone know what 'Sunday Driver' means? Its a saying we use.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald