BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Random Thoughts Thread

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
L-F
United States of America

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by L-F »

Idiotic wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:15 am
L-F wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:24 pmFish!
To eat? Or just like that?
=))

IDK! It came to mind as a random word. But then, a lot of stuff I do is random
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
FreeBird

Post by FreeBird »

Fun with Flags! **==

For giggles, I went through all the flags of the forum members and I'm too ashamed to admit how many I could not recognize x_x

I blame my state -run public school system :D
Mayberry:Gateway to danger :ymcowboy:
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

Today i tied my hair with(in) a sock.
I have sort of longish hair and i don't usually tie them, i was doing something and they kept falling on my face, i couldn't find a band , so i bunched it up and put in a sock (it was clean).
Has anyone ever done this? Do people do this? Is this a real thing? Or am too weird?
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Idiotic wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:28 pm Today i tied my hair with(in) a sock.
I have sort of longish hair and i don't usually tie them, i was doing something and they kept falling on my face, i couldn't find a band , so i bunched it up and put in a sock (it was clean).
Has anyone ever done this? Do people do this? Is this a real thing? Or am too weird?
I use cut socks to make buns sometimes. Nothing wrong with it.
"Men are fooled so easily. Women wrelike spiders. They'll pull you into their webs and...wrap you up so tight you can hardly breathe," Griselda Blanco, Cocaine Godmother
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

Really? cos it felt kinda weird with a sock hanging from the back of my head. =))
TheMoon

Post by TheMoon »

This sock - hair thing is fascinating me. Do you sock-in-hair people have as much hair as a foot is big? I'm thinking you must do, otherwise the sock will fall off. Either that's a lot of hair, or you have tiny feet. :-??
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

TheMoon wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:30 pm This sock - hair thing is fascinating me. Do you sock-in-hair people have as much hair as a foot is big? I'm thinking you must do, otherwise the sock will fall off. Either that's a lot of hair, or you have tiny feet. :-??
In my case, turning the sock inside out helps. I circle the sock around the ends of my hair, tuck the hair around it and roll it in. For an outside-in bun, I surround the sock with my hair around the outside, and fold it into the hole and roll it in. It's better than those foam bun rollers they sell. I can't imagine why anyone would buy one of those.
"Men are fooled so easily. Women wrelike spiders. They'll pull you into their webs and...wrap you up so tight you can hardly breathe," Griselda Blanco, Cocaine Godmother
TheMoon

Post by TheMoon »

JupiterTaco wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:06 pm In my case, turning the sock inside out helps. I circle the sock around the ends of my hair, tuck the hair around it and roll it in. For an outside-in bun, I surround the sock with my hair around the outside, and fold it into the hole and roll it in. It's better than those foam bun rollers they sell. I can't imagine why anyone would buy one of those.
Ahhh - I'm starting to get it now! :) I've never had properly long hair so these clever things that people can do are a bit of a mystery to me. Cheers!
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

Lol My feet are not tiny , I don't know about JT(she mentioned she was a tiny person) :-?? Dont kill me JT ^#(^

I don't think my hair is as long as my feet, but its wild and voluminous =)) i just stuffed it all in the sock and it held :-??
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Cheers, TheMoon!

Idiotic, people do feel the need to mention my tiny feet everywhere I go and/or ask me what size I wear, which I then can't answer because shoe shopping for me entails finding the cheapest that fits, and I don't pay attention to the size.

Freebird, isn't it interesting to see where everybody is from on here?