BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Random Thoughts Thread

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
L-F
United States of America

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by L-F »

NAFISH
NAFISH

Please don't Google the answer :)
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

I wonder who is going to end up with whom on here. It's funny watching people chase each other on the threads. Reminds me of shybi.

Where people actually ended up together after weeks of chasing each other, quoting each other to get their attention. It was like watching a drama series =))

Then you'd witnesses the bust ups

=)) =)) =))
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
TheMoon

Post by TheMoon »

L-F wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:18 pm I wonder who is going to end up with whom on here. It's funny watching people chase each other on the threads. Reminds me of shybi.

Where people actually ended up together after weeks of chasing each other, quoting each other to get their attention. It was like watching a drama series =))

Are you telling me this is the dating app I've been looking for? Excellent! If you weren't all on opposite corners of the globe from me, it would be perfect.

And just in case anyone is browsing, I am an attractive, accomplished woman, good sense of humour, not good at cooking, but getting into exercise. Single, no kids, but still working through my "issues". :D

Some of the above is even true.
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

TheMoon wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:20 pm
L-F wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:18 pm I wonder who is going to end up with whom on here. It's funny watching people chase each other on the threads. Reminds me of shybi.

Are you telling me this is the dating app I've been looking for? Excellent! If you weren't all on opposite corners of the globe from me, it would be perfect.

And just in case anyone is browsing, I am an attractive, accomplished woman, good sense of humour, not good at cooking, but getting into exercise. Single, no kids, but still working through my "issues". :D

=))

LOVE it!

I think there was thread for dating ads. From memory JT had the best one! Even made me look at her twice :ymblushing:
Spinnaker

Post by Spinnaker »

Last edited by Spinnaker on Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.”
Carl Jung
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

L-F wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:46 pm

=))

LOVE it!

I think there was thread for dating ads. From memory JT had the best one! Even made me look at her twice :ymblushing:
Really? All that talk about how I hate being touched and how the human body disgusts me. You really do have problems, L-F! =)) :x I liked yours too. It was so funny I remember wondering what I would put for that, but boy did I bear it all! :-o =))
"You know for a big black guy Cleveland's got a cute little white ass!" Peter, Family Guy
"Um...that wasn't Cleveland," Brian
FreeBird

Post by FreeBird »

I enjoyed hearing the Anansi the Spider tales as a youngster.
Mayberry:Gateway to danger :ymcowboy:
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

I was hoping someone would answer my riddle 8-}

NAFISH
NAFISH

2 NAFISH
:D
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

JupiterTaco wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:04 am Really? All that talk about how I hate being touched and how the human body disgusts me. You really do have problems, L-F! =)) :x I liked yours too. It was so funny I remember wondering what I would put for that, but boy did I bear it all! :-o =))
=))

Yea touching people is pretty yucky. I wonder if you can have a romantic relationship with ESP?

Hehe... SO and I still hold hands everywhere we go. Even after 30 yrs together. Gward I love that man.
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

It can't work im sorry :ymsigh:
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn