BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Random Thoughts Thread

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
L-F
United States of America

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by L-F »

Fish!
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
FreeBird

Post by FreeBird »

JupiterTaco wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:12 am Well I'm glad the roof is okay. I've got black mold growing way up in the kitchen, so I get to call the landlord again. Yaaay... 8-|
Sorry I'm so obsessed with your black mold, JT. My DH used to work in asbestos removal/ lead abatement when he was younger and I asked him what would his company do about black mold in office buildings. He said first they sprayed down the area with a professional strength bleach solution to slow or stop it from spreading, but if it was really bad they had to strip the walls. If you already knew all this, I'll stop sticking my big nose into your kitchen :ymblushing:

My random thought for today: My neighbor installed a free library case in his front lawn. Only rule is: you take a book, you leave a book. No fuss, no muss. I took a copy of 1984 (which I should have read in high school :-s ) and left The Three Musketeers :ymhiro: :ymbilly: o-+
Mayberry:Gateway to danger :ymcowboy:
Spinnaker

Post by Spinnaker »

[
Last edited by Spinnaker on Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.”
Carl Jung
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

FreeBird wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:11 am My neighbor installed a free library case in his front lawn. Only rule is: you take a book, you leave a book. No fuss, no muss. I took a copy of 1984 (which I should have read in high school :-s ) and left The Three Musketeers :ymhiro: :ymbilly: o-+
What if it rains?
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

Spinnaker wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:20 am
Idiotic wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:55 pm Excuse me, real milk is dairy okay. Its not even up for discussion [-(
What did I say wrong? Is dairy bad? %-(
Lol
Some say dairy is bad, for the environment and for us.
But i love it, though im lactose intolerant :-s
I meant for me soy milk and almond milk etc isn't 'real' milk, cos im a jerk =))

That dip though =p~
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

L-F wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:24 pmFish!
To eat? Or just like that?
Pudding
Canada

Post by Pudding »

Idiotic wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:06 am
FreeBird wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:11 am My neighbor installed a free library case in his front lawn. Only rule is: you take a book, you leave a book. No fuss, no muss. I took a copy of 1984 (which I should have read in high school :-s ) and left The Three Musketeers :ymhiro: :ymbilly: o-+
What if it rains?
I don't know about the one FreeBird saw but we have a few of those in my neighbourhood and they're all contained in a plexiglass case is similar.
F 39
LO is M 37, my son’s former teacher
LC beyond my control ~x(
LE began in the fall of 2015
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Thanks, FreeBird! I'm probably going to try that. I had it in my bathroom last summer and I think the top layer of wallpaper came off, and that was it. It's so strange to deal with this, mold and mushrooms and crap, being from a dry climate. :D

I like the book-trading idea, but I have a hard time letting go of books. =))

Idiotic and Spinnaker, in America anyway, the meat and dairy industry has a bad reputation. The mass production of these products is causing great harm to the environment and animals are treated quite horribly to create these products. There's a lot of information out there, but IDK if anybody is changing anything after all of the exposure that's been done of the industry in recent years. Also meat and dairy are being touted as bad for people, but I still love milk with chocolate cake, I still love eggs and bacon and sausage and a hamburger once in awhile, though my diet is mostly plant-based now.
"Tell me...how many times did you have sex with him?" Griselda, Cocaine Godmother
"Six, why?" Affair partner
"Because that's how many times I'm going to shoot you," Griselda
MrSpock
Argentina

Post by MrSpock »

JupiterTaco wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:27 pm in America anyway, the meat and dairy industry has a bad reputation. The mass production of these products is causing great harm to the environment and animals are treated quite horribly to create these products.
Watch Netflix's "Rotten" show if you want some scary details... B-)
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

L-F, I love fish too! Both eating them and watching them swim. They're cool!
MrSpock wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:31 pm
JupiterTaco wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:27 pm in America anyway, the meat and dairy industry has a bad reputation. The mass production of these products is causing great harm to the environment and animals are treated quite horribly to create these products.
Watch Netflix's "Rotten" show if you want some scary details... B-)
Oh I did start watching that, it was terrible! :-o
"Tell me...how many times did you have sex with him?" Griselda, Cocaine Godmother
"Six, why?" Affair partner
"Because that's how many times I'm going to shoot you," Griselda