BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Cute Animal Thread

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Cute Animal Thread

Post by JupiterTaco »

I just love possums!!
"Men are fooled so easily. Women wrelike spiders. They'll pull you into their webs and...wrap you up so tight you can hardly breathe," Griselda Blanco, Cocaine Godmother
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Re: Cute Animal Thread

Post by JupiterTaco »

Sooo cute I can't stand it!
"Men are fooled so easily. Women wrelike spiders. They'll pull you into their webs and...wrap you up so tight you can hardly breathe," Griselda Blanco, Cocaine Godmother
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Owls!
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Love love love the owls!
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Me too! Owls are one of my favorites!
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

I had a rescued owl with me for two days last year. But he died mysteriously, still don't know if it was my fault. Had to process a lot of guilt. He was a cute little guy, but God the screeching was too much, it was the stuff of nightmares. He would even play dead, when i tried to feed him, but then got wide eyed when he liked the taste of the meat. What i liked most was his more than 180 degree head turn to look at me when i entered the room. Ha ha, it was always like the scene from the exorcist! Where the womans head turns back.
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Idiotic wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:06 pm I had a rescued owl with me for two days last year. But he died mysteriously, still don't know if it was my fault. Had to process a lot of guilt. He was a cute little guy, but God the screeching was too much, it was the stuff of nightmares. He would even play dead, when i tried to feed him, but then got wide eyed when he liked the taste of the meat. What i liked most was his more than 180 degree head turn to look at me when i entered the room. Ha ha, it was always like the scene from the exorcist! Where the womans head turns back.
That's adorable! :D
Devil's Avocado

Post by Devil's Avocado »

My green eyed baby girl.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FreeBird

Post by FreeBird »

So pretty! She reminds me of the little sweetie I had when I was little. :((
Mayberry:Gateway to danger :ymcowboy:
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

Wow. Shadow ninja.
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn