BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

What Are You Doing Right Now?

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Anna
Canada

Re: What Are You Doing Right Now?

Post by Anna »

Idiotic wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:29 pm I don't know where else to post it , but post it i must. Something totally weird happened today, i was going through my old college notebook , laughing at naive ideas and also my 'chats' with my friends who sat beside me. So on a page I see the name of Peter Abelard written randomly without any context, it seems familiar and i can't recall why?? I google him, so he's a french philosopher, and there is a famous book about his letters to his love Heloise, 'Letters of Abelard and Heloise' , apparently he tutored her or something. Now when i read the name of the book i realized Damn! I just randomly bought that book a few months ago. It looked like an interesting read so i just bought it without any background info, and incidentally it is lying on my top shelf near my desk. It was a bit of a surreal moment for me ha ha. I guess i better read that book now, cos id written the name of the author on my notebook when i was 18!
Maybe somewhere in my mind that name was there , and that's why i picked the book all these years later , although to my conscious mind it seems a random connection. Idk, i just laughed out loud when i realized ! Life is fun in weird ways.
I love those "random" events... they always give me a massive hit ... But I think it's just like you said, your brain picked it up, shoved it into subconscience and voila... here the dust got kicked up again...
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

Anna wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:49 pm
Idiotic wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:29 pm I don't know where else to post it , but post it i must. Something totally weird happened today, i was going through my old college notebook , laughing at naive ideas and also my 'chats' with my friends who sat beside me. So on a page I see the name of Peter Abelard written randomly without any context, it seems familiar and i can't recall why?? I google him, so he's a french philosopher, and there is a famous book about his letters to his love Heloise, 'Letters of Abelard and Heloise' , apparently he tutored her or something. Now when i read the name of the book i realized Damn! I just randomly bought that book a few months ago. It looked like an interesting read so i just bought it without any background info, and incidentally it is lying on my top shelf near my desk. It was a bit of a surreal moment for me ha ha. I guess i better read that book now, cos id written the name of the author on my notebook when i was 18!
Maybe somewhere in my mind that name was there , and that's why i picked the book all these years later , although to my conscious mind it seems a random connection. Idk, i just laughed out loud when i realized ! Life is fun in weird ways.
I love those "random" events... they always give me a massive hit ... But I think it's just like you said, your brain picked it up, shoved it into subconscience and voila... here the dust got kicked up again...
Yeah but still so cool though =:)
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Trying to clean up my hip hop/R&B playlist on Youtube. I'm making a spreadsheet so I can keep track of all the songs I add to my playlists, and between trying to do that and trying to keep track of what Youtube deletes in the meantime, I'm getting so irritated that I'm this close to deleting the whole playlist, all 2000 songs, and starting over!!! X(
"Men are fooled so easily. Women wrelike spiders. They'll pull you into their webs and...wrap you up so tight you can hardly breathe," Griselda Blanco, Cocaine Godmother
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

JupiterTaco wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:11 pm Trying to clean up my hip hop/R&B playlist on Youtube. I'm making a spreadsheet so I can keep track of all the songs I add to my playlists, and between trying to do that and trying to keep track of what Youtube deletes in the meantime, I'm getting so irritated that I'm this close to deleting the whole playlist, all 2000 songs, and starting over!!! X(
Wow. You have a lot of patience. I hate organizing anything. It intimidates me :-o
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Idiotic wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:33 am
JupiterTaco wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:11 pm Trying to clean up my hip hop/R&B playlist on Youtube. I'm making a spreadsheet so I can keep track of all the songs I add to my playlists, and between trying to do that and trying to keep track of what Youtube deletes in the meantime, I'm getting so irritated that I'm this close to deleting the whole playlist, all 2000 songs, and starting over!!! X(
Wow. You have a lot of patience. I hate organizing anything. It intimidates me :-o
Me too. But I don't mess around with music, I have to stop losing my favorite songs. :)
"Men are fooled so easily. Women wrelike spiders. They'll pull you into their webs and...wrap you up so tight you can hardly breathe," Griselda Blanco, Cocaine Godmother
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Singing "because I got high" off-key. I'm not even high! :-s