Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

Random Thoughts Thread

Want get to know each other outside of limerence? Here is an area for jokes, general chat, reflections in general or whatever else floats your boat.
L-F
United States of America

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by L-F » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:27 am

Aww thanks Spinnaker (*)

I'll always be someone who is open to learning. Even if I don't 'get it the first time' I'll still keep going. I haven't had much time on the spiritual path. You are way ahead of me there :) this is where we can help each other with the may paths we take.

I'm still not 100% with letting go when it comes to 'spiritual matters'. Too analytical for that, however, I will try.
No one is coming to save you.
This life is 100% your responsibility.

Idiotic

Post by Idiotic » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:17 pm

So apparently Dolores is smart and everything now in Westworld. Then why doesn't she change into more comfortable clothing, what's with all the running around and fighting in that blue skirt type thing.
Boy...youre gonna carry that weight, carry that weight, a long time - Golden Slumbers(The Beatles)

TheMoon

Post by TheMoon » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:15 pm

I could never marry a man who put mayonnaise on his chips. Or fries, if you prefer to use that term. (I'm talking about approximate cuboids of potato, preferably chunky, where one dimension is much greater than the other two, that are deep fried and served hot.)

NaturalezaMuerta
Mexico

Post by NaturalezaMuerta » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:36 am

Idiotic wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:17 pm
So apparently Dolores is smart and everything now in Westworld. Then why doesn't she change into more comfortable clothing, what's with all the running around and fighting in that blue skirt type thing.
=)) that goes for many of the women running with heels and corsets in that series. I guess being smart does not preclude bringing on the sexy!
They are not responding to you and you are not responding to them. *-:)

Acrobatica
France

Post by Acrobatica » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:06 am

TheMoon wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:15 pm
I could never marry a man who put mayonnaise on his chips. Or fries, if you prefer to use that term. (I'm talking about approximate cuboids of potato, preferably chunky, where one dimension is much greater than the other two, that are deep fried and served hot.)
I love mayonnaise on chips! I especially love Peanutsauce - like in Belgium. Anything but Catsup.

TheMoon

Post by TheMoon » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:39 am

Acrobatica wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:06 am
I especially love Peanutsauce ...
:-o :))

FreeBird

Post by FreeBird » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:57 pm

This may be more a whine or moan rather than a random thought, but the recent rain has created hideous stains on our guest bedroom ceiling. Probably won't be able to get it fixed this month Expecting guests next month-not a pretty sight. :ymsigh:
LE has ended

TheMoon

Post by TheMoon » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:52 pm

FreeBird wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:57 pm
... the recent rain has created hideous stains on our guest bedroom ceiling.
Oh dear :( . Is it under a flat roof? I'm strongly opposed to flat roofs - for exactly that sort of reason.

FreeBird

Post by FreeBird » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:35 pm

Not a flat roof; just an old house. There haven't been any leaks in the room, fortunately, but it's an unpleasant sight while on the bed staring up nonetheless.
LE has ended

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:12 am

Well I'm glad the roof is okay. I've got black mold growing way up in the kitchen, so I get to call the landlord again. Yaaay... 8-|
"God grant me the serenity, to just remember who I am"-Games People Play by Joe South