Post your ridiculous daydreams here!

What is says on the tin
Marc

Re: Post your ridiculous daydreams here!

Post by Marc » Mon May 08, 2017 9:52 pm

"Sleeping rough again, eh Morningstar?" B-)

marko

Post by marko » Tue May 09, 2017 2:52 pm

As a dancer she can bend herself well, might that cause a few daydreams? :-?

JupiterTaco

Post by JupiterTaco » Fri May 12, 2017 1:32 am

=))
"Be careful with your heart and what you love, make sure that it was sent from above"-John Mellencamp/India.Arie Peaceful World

gottagetoveryou

Post by gottagetoveryou » Fri May 19, 2017 6:04 am

Newest ridiculous fantasy:

knowing my LO when we were growing up as teenagers so I could ease the pain of his adolescence and also have a long history with him that of course would carry on all these years later.

My fantasies are usually ridiculous but this one literally involves me going back in time. LOL

JupiterTaco

Post by JupiterTaco » Fri May 19, 2017 3:00 pm

gottagetoveryou wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 6:04 am
Newest ridiculous fantasy:

knowing my LO when we were growing up as teenagers so I could ease the pain of his adolescence and also have a long history with him that of course would carry on all these years later.

My fantasies are usually ridiculous but this one literally involves me going back in time. LOL
Those can be pretty intoxicating. #-o
"Be careful with your heart and what you love, make sure that it was sent from above"-John Mellencamp/India.Arie Peaceful World

Ignacio

Post by Ignacio » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:28 pm

I'm not limerent yet and I've done NC to prevent it but I have had some interesting fantasies

We're in the shower naked but we're not having sex we're talking about the psychology of sex and why we find each other attractive. I go to her church and casually greet her and her family like I've never seen them before. We strike up a conversation and I make a new friend (being her). Funny thing is that she posted this picture on Instagram a while back saying how she loved a male friend in a completely platonic way as they were both introverts and a little different but how she really appreciated him and how she's happy he's getting married to another girl. I simply cannot believe that, that is possible. I've never seen male x female relationships with that kind of depth so me being a paranoid and over analytical thinker proceeded to conclude that she must've had some romantic feelings for him. I've imagined us having deep discussions on psychology and music or even a fantasy of FD where she reciprocates but says wait a few years and we'll see how it goes but I know that is not the wise and logical course to follow. maybe one day I'll cut loose and go to her state and see her as well as the whole state but not when I'm susceptible to this state of mind.

I deleted (the) from before Instagram because what if she meets me and my usage of the article 'the Instagram' tips her off of my identity it being an uncharacteristic way of speech except to my grandmother who stalks old family through stuff like 'the Instagram' or 'the facebook' maybe she should call up Magnum 'the' P.I. just to think that joke if told could be a tip off... *sigh* I'm just being paranoid. sorry for rambling on and on.

sitting, waiting, wishing
Jack Johnson
Ignacio
Sitting, waiting, wishing
Jack Johnson
Ignacio

FreeBird

Post by FreeBird » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:56 am

I love this thread! You all have some great daydreams; mind if I borrow some to beef up my own daydreams? :D

One of mine involve driving out to a park with a lake and we sit in his SUV ( I have no idea in real life what kind of car he drives, which is a good thing) talking about my brother and their band. Of course there are long pauses in our conversations while we stare out on the water ( it's always at night too). And for some reason Journey is always on the radio :-?

Another daydream/fantasy is he drops by my house while DH is out and after small talk he looks at me and says, " You know I've always wanted you. You know that, don't you?" He then gives me THAT hug I've been aching for since I was 16. After that the fantasy gets real "grownup" :ymblushing:
"An unexamined life is not worth living"~Plato's Apology

JupiterTaco

Post by JupiterTaco » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:05 pm

That I actually got my apartment clean... 8-}

InsaneEp1phany

Post by InsaneEp1phany » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:55 am

:)) Wow the replies on this thread are so worth the read!! I feel like some of the daydreams on here have a certain theme, the most obvious one is having that high possibility that our LO's will reciprocate and at some point we finally find some contentment we haven't had in a long time (whether we end up with LO or not, but we're somehow just one step in the right direction!).

Well, I must say, I've had daydreams that have an oddly similar plot or scenario that some have already mentioned here but I'll list some that I've come up with:
-getting 'stuck' with LO someplace where we might end up getting to know each other better (like in those rom-com films where the main character meets his/her love interest and they become attracted)
-LO is secretly attracted to me and denies it when his friends or family members suspect that he has a secret crush but when we serendipitously meet at some grocery store or random place, he fails to hide his true feelings :x
-we're at a fancy restaurant where I'm actually having dinner with a blind date and LO's with his date just a few tables down and we make eye contact (oh and here I am looking oh-so-fabulous! ;;) ). This is where LO is seeing me for the first time in YEARS and apparently has feelings for me :P
-I just got out of a job interview and before I leave the building, I turn around only to see LO about 10 feet away going down a flight of stairs or escalator lol and again, we make eye contact and world stops turning... (cue sentimental background music with slow motion effects lol)
-fantasies involving me in the same room as LO and LO losing his 'cool' and always being on edge while I remain classy and poised <--this also sparks the opposite daydream where it's much closer to the reality of how I'd behave around LO so instead of remaining calm and confident, I'm totally awkward and paranoid that the moment I see LO, I'd bolt out of the room, start hyperventilating, or have a meltdown. Then someone finds me and it's actually a guy who genuinely cares about me to the point that we become BFFs and eventually he falls in love with me. Now this is where the fantasy takes it to another level by revealing LO's true feelings for me, in which he gets jealous that I'm finally with someone and he has to compete for my attention. Yup the good old fashion love triangle scenario :ymblushing:

Well there's more lol but so far those are the kinds of daydreams I have. They get more and more ridiculous as I sometimes tie in some scenarios that I've borrowed from movies and shows that are endearing enough to incorporate into my limer-fantasy. Okay so I've sorta borrowed some from films and tv shows that make the daydreams worth reinventing and revisiting.
Pudding wrote:The insane one involves me, him, his class empty of students, and his desk. We will just leave it at that
Sounds like a juicy one :D
gottagetoveryou wrote:Today I fantasized about getting discovered here in LA and becoming a famous musician or something. And my LO constantly being reminded of me by seeing me on billboards, seeing signage for my concerts, hearing me on the radio. Realizing he loved me this whole time and now I'm out of his league
:-o omg I have like a myriad of daydreams like this that varies in location, career or activity but as long as LO finds me so endearing he can barely think straight, the fantasies can go on and on!! 8-}
We obsess about people who mirror things in ourselves that need attention.--Martha Beck

"When the subconscious mind must choose between deeply rooted emotions and logic, EMOTIONS will almost always WIN." --T. Harv Eker