Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

Want to Fall in Love With Your Partner Again?

A place to help from being limerent again and how to cope with limerence in future relationships.
NoDayDreaming

Want to Fall in Love With Your Partner Again?

Post by NoDayDreaming »

we discussed this study a while ago how one can fall in love with a stranger using this.
now, the intriguing idea is, will it work for a SO?
https://getpocket.com/explore/item/want ... ket-newtab

anyone want to try and report back?
I'm limerence free and I'm not afraid of it anymore. I learn something new about myself and life everyday. There is hope and so much more. NC works. Be free, be happy! In retrospect, LE was about the best thing that has happened in my life.

WishMagick

Re: Want to Fall in Love With Your Partner Again?

Post by WishMagick »

I just went through this list with my husband.
It was nice. We had a good talk. I felt more connected to him. And I found out that my husband is still in love with me. I assumed he wasn't. He never tells me he is and he doesn't really act like he is, but he says he still is in love with me.

I feel like there are moments that I still feel in love with my DH. But, it's not a continuous feeling. Because I am not obsessed with him.

We had a really good talk after we finished the questions too. I told him things about myself that I never had before. I guess they were repressed memories. I'm an open book, and I guess that was the only thing about me that he didn't know. He probably feels more connected to me now.

Thanks for posting this!
I'm Married - with two children
LO is married - with two children
(He lives next door) Partially disclosed - NC is in full force

I'm a SAHM and indie musician. "My unyielding melancholy brings all the existentialists to the yard"