BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

friends or foes?

Report technical issues
FreeBird

friends or foes?

Post by FreeBird »

David: there may already be a sticky explaning how that function works. If not, could you explain how that works for posts we want to see or don't want to see? Thanks
Mayberry:Gateway to danger :ymcowboy:
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Re: friends or foes?

Post by JupiterTaco »

I don't use either one, but if it's like other forums, then adding a friend means their profile and latest posts are more easily accessible, whereas a foe is blocked on your end with a caption under each post giving you the option of seeing it.
"You know for a big black guy Cleveland's got a cute little white ass!" Peter, Family Guy
"Um...that wasn't Cleveland," Brian
FreeBird

Post by FreeBird »

Thanks, JT!
LostAgain
Great Britain

Post by LostAgain »

Happy New Year to all my foes out there.....awwww shit you won't read this cos you have blocked me.
FreeBird

Post by FreeBird »

I love you, LostAgain.
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Lol...they can read your posts if not signed in.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Last edited by JupiterTaco on Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"You know for a big black guy Cleveland's got a cute little white ass!" Peter, Family Guy
"Um...that wasn't Cleveland," Brian
Pandora
Canada

Post by Pandora »

LostAgain wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:20 pm Happy New Year to all my foes out there.....awwww shit you won't read this cos you have blocked me.
Did anyone else here something?

No?

Oh, I guess it's just me.

:ymparty:
I'm not here to be a creep,
I'm just feeling complete.
Take me home.
NoDayDreaming

Post by NoDayDreaming »

still confused about it. i clicked on someones profile "add friend" (i hope that someone won't mind) and confirmed and nothing happened. will that someone get a some kind of message? what kind of message? sounds like i'm in trouble already.
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by David »

check this link for an explanation - seems like the friends option doesn't do a lot

https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=1311925
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence