BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Unstick the stickies?

Report technical issues
L-F
United States of America

Unstick the stickies?

Post by L-F »

Can we unstick the stickies that shouldn't be stickies? We really don't need to see old as threads that are random posts remaining at the top of the thread boards. Good quality informative posts with articles in are okay - which are mainly posted by David anyway - but not random ones cos I'm sure it would piss off other members if I made all my threads stickies :D

I'd like to see this option removed anyway. Pretty narckie to say "hey! My post is the most important that's why its at the top!"

Pfftt having an anti-sticky day
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Re: Unstick the stickies?

Post by David »

users should not be allowed to make their posts sticky, only admins.

ill have a check and see whats going on

thxs for the headsup

.....ive changed a few settings, users should not be able to create a sticky

can u point to posts that i need to unsticky, i cant see them over here
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

viewtopic.php?f=81&t=4521

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=903

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1852

I've even done my own sticky cos I was playing around with it one day and made it a sticky for a short period.

Within the recent changes you have made David, the entire forum is open to public - including the members section :)
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by David »

thxs for heads up

have removed stickies from the 3 topics - let me know if there any more

i've reset the private only forums back so that guests cant view these

can someone pls check if these can be accessed by unregistered users?
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by David »

Good spot, thxs, has been changed to normal