BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

How do I copy a quote

Report technical issues
Ivanhoe
United States of America

How do I copy a quote

Post by Ivanhoe »

From someone's reply into my reply so that it will show as quoted?
65 (feel 50); Male

"Grief makes children of us all. Any intellectual difference is destroyed. The wisest know nothing."
- Emerson
JohnDeux

Re: How do I copy a quote

Post by JohnDeux »

Ivanhoe wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:30 pm From someone's reply into my reply so that it will show as quoted?
If you mean like this(?)....you have to be logged in. Then, when reading the post from which you wish to quote, click the quotation mark button that is to the upper right of that person's post. It will automatically create a new response box or field with the person's text within the quotation designators. From there, you can trim the person's original post if you wish to address only one part of their comment.

Hope this helps!....
"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain...."~ The Wizard of Oz
Ivanhoe
United States of America

Re: How do I copy a quote

Post by Ivanhoe »

Thanks John. It works!
65 (feel 50); Male

"Grief makes children of us all. Any intellectual difference is destroyed. The wisest know nothing."
- Emerson