BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Facebook Page

Report technical issues
InsaneEp1phany

Re: Facebook Page

Post by InsaneEp1phany »

David, I don't mean to sound too critical on this matter, it's just one of those things that I care very much about especially when it comes to a platform that reaches millions of people in the world much quicker than any other social media we can encounter. 'Cause honestly, I think a fb group would be just a helpful, not only in raising awareness but reaching out to those who NEED support. There are just so many people I know who use facebook that information that I don't want found can be easily scattered via search tags. Facebook has made it much easier that way as long as the posts even in groups and individual profiles can be traced as long as it's public. But then this is why some small groups can easily garner attention as long as there's related content.
We obsess about people who mirror things in ourselves that need attention.--Martha Beck

"When the subconscious mind must choose between deeply rooted emotions and logic, EMOTIONS will almost always WIN." --T. Harv Eker
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by David »

have made the group a closed group and created a fb page for limerence.net
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence
InsaneEp1phany

Post by InsaneEp1phany »

David wrote:Thanks for the response IE

Im still learning about FB. So you are saying we can make a page that explains more about limerence, has information and a link to here?

And then we can make the fb group a closed group?

Let me take a look under the hood

David
Yes, it's still possible for the group to be searched even when it's not public but ONLY members of the group have access to. (I do remember a time I made a group switching from public to closed to secret <--Secret Groups are the ones that NO ONE can find through search and only group admin and its members can see)
We obsess about people who mirror things in ourselves that need attention.--Martha Beck

"When the subconscious mind must choose between deeply rooted emotions and logic, EMOTIONS will almost always WIN." --T. Harv Eker
InsaneEp1phany

Post by InsaneEp1phany »

David wrote:have made the group a closed group and created a fb page for limerence.net
https://www.facebook.com/limerence.net/
:o Wow that was fast!! Thanks for considering my suggestions, David. :-D I think just the fact that there's now a page for it, more people will know. And I think facebook can create even an ad for this page if you want...