BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Facebook Page

Report technical issues
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Re: Facebook Page

Post by David »

OK

Ive taken the plunge and created a FB group called limerence.net. https://www.facebook.com/groups/892087787577233/

Its up to individuals if they want to join. Apart from promoting awareness around limerence, it may help to increase new members here.

Ill post content on the group from time to time.

Im not an avid FB user. If anyone has ideas on how to increase the profile of the FB group, please let me know.

thxs

David
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence
Marc
United States of America

Post by Marc »

OK - so I joined. Membership pending . . . .

just approved you. Is there a way anyone can join without needing approval?
Accountability: a word leaders start to use right before the scapegoating begins.
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by David »

Marc wrote:OK - so I joined. Membership pending . . . .

just approved you. Is there a way anyone can join without needing approval?
welcome Marc. I've approved you. :lol: Ive set it up so any member can approve any new members
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence
Sunflower
Great Britain

Post by Sunflower »

Well done Marc - braver than me!
Marc
United States of America

Post by Marc »

I'm so inured to Facebook I don't even blink anymore.
Accountability: a word leaders start to use right before the scapegoating begins.
InsaneEp1phany

Post by InsaneEp1phany »

I just saw the group. It's PUBLIC. Sorry but I would recommend this be changed to a Closed group instead so that not everyone can see what's posted. Thanks. I might be inclined to join but I feel like this site has been more privy for me. Plus, it's much easier to navigate through this site than facebook's group page layout where you have to scrolllllll down over and over to view recent posts especially when there's lots posted in a day. :| But that's just my opinion.
We obsess about people who mirror things in ourselves that need attention.--Martha Beck

"When the subconscious mind must choose between deeply rooted emotions and logic, EMOTIONS will almost always WIN." --T. Harv Eker
confusedGirl3

Post by confusedGirl3 »

I checked out the Facebook page using a fake profile and a browser that I do not usually use....that is how paranoid I am :lol:

Marc you are indeed very brave or maybe you are just comfortable enough with who you are. Most of those thoughts and feelings I write here I will never dream of confessing to anyone who knows me in real life. :oops:
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by David »

InsaneEp1phany wrote:I just saw the group. It's PUBLIC. Sorry but I would recommend this be changed to a Closed group instead so that not everyone can see what's posted. Thanks. I might be inclined to join but I feel like this site has been more privy for me. Plus, it's much easier to navigate through this site than facebook's group page layout where you have to scrolllllll down over and over to view recent posts especially when there's lots posted in a day. :| But that's just my opinion.

Idea of the fb page is to promote awareness of limerence and help people find this site which is a a totally confidential place to get support. It is not a closed group as i suspect most people prefer the complete anonymity of this site.

If there is a demand for a closed fb group as well, we could create a separate limerence group for that.
InsaneEp1phany

Post by InsaneEp1phany »

David wrote:
InsaneEp1phany wrote:I just saw the group. It's PUBLIC. Sorry but I would recommend this be changed to a Closed group instead so that not everyone can see what's posted. Thanks. I might be inclined to join but I feel like this site has been more privy for me. Plus, it's much easier to navigate through this site than facebook's group page layout where you have to scrolllllll down over and over to view recent posts especially when there's lots posted in a day. :| But that's just my opinion.

Idea of the fb page is to promote awareness of limerence and help people find this site which is a a totally confidential place to get support. It is not a closed group as i suspect most people prefer the complete anonymity of this site.

If there is a demand for a closed fb group as well, we could create a separate limerence group for that.
Yes I can see the reason for making one but I still don't see why it won't work as well as a closed group instead of a public one for those of us who also join groups on fb for much needed support. I checked out other Limerence groups on fb, some are closed, some public, however, they seem to lack info in their group description. I find that this group page has more advantage (and I daresay more potential to reach greater numbers) because it can connect people to THIS forum which not only is packed with useful info about 'limerence' itself but that gives them more anonymity like you said. However, I certainly find that some groups set as Closed made more impact in allowing people to join for the reason that only members have access to. Some support groups I've joined on fb, although makes a point to create more awareness, they maintain the confidentiality atmosphere by not making it public.

Maybe instead of a fb group, an actual page for this forum might help promote awareness. People can 'Like' the page and so the more people check it out, the more likely they'll join the group tied to it. The 'Limerence' page on facebook is just linked to the Wikipedia article which is only general information.
We obsess about people who mirror things in ourselves that need attention.--Martha Beck

"When the subconscious mind must choose between deeply rooted emotions and logic, EMOTIONS will almost always WIN." --T. Harv Eker
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by David »

Thanks for the response IE

Im still learning about FB. So you are saying we can make a page that explains more about limerence, has information and a link to here?

And then we can make the fb group a closed group?

Let me take a look under the hood

David