BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Unable to post to a forum member

Report technical issues
Wyldgirl

Unable to post to a forum member

Post by Wyldgirl »

I was trying to send a private message to Plato but I can't. That may have to do with his settings. But my info is telling me I have him listed as a "foe". WTF? I have no foes here! Is this part of the whole deleting and reinstating issue?
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Re: Unable to post to a forum member

Post by David »

likely yes, no idea why.

How can I add / remove users to my Friends or Foes list?

You can add users to your list in two ways. Within each user’s profile, there is a link to add them to either your Friend or Foe list. Alternatively, from your User Control Panel, you can directly add users by entering their member name. You may also remove users from your list using the same page.
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence
Plato

Post by Plato »

Hi Wyldgirl,

I tried to add you as friend -- don't know if that will work. Miss you!

Plato
Plato

Post by Plato »

The reinstating the old thread seemed to cause a couple post I made on Sunday disappear. One of them was in Rothko's ghost thread. (David, I am not complaining . . . I think you are a saint for running this site and being so helpful as both moderator and contributor).
Wyldgirl

Post by Wyldgirl »

Nope, didn't work! I even found where foes would be listed and I have none, yet when I try to contact it says I can't contact someone who is a foe.

Sheesh.

I guess I'll just say what I wanted to say right here, which is that I am glad you're around and feel you have suffered through a lot - there is bound to be some ongoing psychic damage from such deeply felt emotions. I'm pondering this as I try to negotiate the new normal. I think it involves these occasional stumbling blocks - as if LE, foreseeing its own demise, ran up ahead and sneakily placed some obstacles for down the road.

Another thing I feel I may have to accept is that the testing of my resolve may be constant and neverending. I can't go back to a pre-LE state any more than I can go back to forgetting how to read.

Hmm, maybe this should be moved to a better location.

Anyway, it is always a relief to read your posts for my own selfish sake, even though I will always wish that your story ended the way we'd all thought it had. I hope you do have days of joy and of feeling like life is more than just that feeling of regret for what might have been. You deserve that.
Wyldgirl

Post by Wyldgirl »

And thank you, David - you do so much work here! ^:)^
Pete

Post by Pete »

I third the thanks to David. And I also tried to contact Plato but was told he was "foe" although he doesn't appear as one.
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by David »

Appreciate the feedback.

Ill post log with the developers of the phpbb forum. Seems like a bug that lima_rance alluded to as being a known bug when converting to the new code.

Ill have a dig around in the backend database and see if i can reset anything
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by David »

ive deactivated the friends/foe module

can someone please have a look to see if this problem still persists?

thxs
Pete

Post by Pete »

Now it says that Plato is on my "ignore list".