Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

Looks like a good respouce for partners of those in a mid life crisis and having an affair

Find support here if your partner is in limerence, having an affair or love addicted.
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Looks like a good respouce for partners of those in a mid life crisis and having an affair

Post by David » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:21 am

I came across site and user forum this that looks like it could be a good resource for partners of those having an affair and are in a mid life crisis.

I can not endorse the information given and the site owner openly admits she is not a therapist. That said, its pro-marriage and there is a user forum.

https://www.midlifecrisismarriageadvoca ... index.html
"Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate." - C.G. Jung

For Relationship Coaching help see www.loverelations.co.uk
For Individual Coaching and Mentoring see www.drdavidperl.com

AMA210
United States of America

Re: Looks like a good respouce for partners of those in a mid life crisis and having an affair

Post by AMA210 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:51 pm

Interesting site, thanks for the link.

Found this gem within the text, "An erection does not count as personal growth."
An excellent clarifier, no doubt. :D
LE was 22 months...LO catalyst for awakening, in which I chose divorce (after 27 years of marriage)
Very happy and content with my new beginning

David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Re: Looks like a good respouce for partners of those in a mid life crisis and having an affair

Post by David » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:01 pm

AMA210 wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:51 pm
Found this gem within the text, "An erection does not count as personal growth."
Brilliant
"Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate." - C.G. Jung

For Relationship Coaching help see www.loverelations.co.uk
For Individual Coaching and Mentoring see www.drdavidperl.com