Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

New here with husband in affair fog

Find support here if your partner is in limerence, having an affair or love addicted.
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Re: New here with husband in affair fog

Post by David » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:45 am

UL - have you read some of the strategy on survivinginfidelity.com?

I cant advocate al l the advice given, understandable there is a lot of suggestions given from a place of (righteous) anger. That said, much of there toolbox articles are well worth a read https://survivinginfidelity.com/articles.asp . The forum will also offer a place of support.
"Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate." - C.G. Jung

For Relationship Coaching help see www.loverelations.co.uk
For Individual Coaching and Mentoring see www.drdavidperl.com

utterlylost
United States of America

Re: New here with husband in affair fog

Post by utterlylost » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:10 pm

David wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:45 am
UL - have you read some of the strategy on survivinginfidelity.com?

I cant advocate al l the advice given, understandable there is a lot of suggestions given from a place of (righteous) anger. That said, much of there toolbox articles are well worth a read https://survivinginfidelity.com/articles.asp . The forum will also offer a place of support.
Thank you so much David. My husband is just such a different person right now and I feel like he is in real trouble. He's a good person at heart and never done a thing even remotely like this in his life. I have been working through with Marriage Helper but additional resources are always welcome- thank you. With him living across the country with his LO- I really don't know what his life is like at all and it's scary. He just seems to not care at all about me or our 7 year old son. We all were so incredibly close. I just wish the limerence would be done and he would come home.