BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Another Obsession; Human Trafficking Awareness Thread

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Spinnaker

Re: Another Obsession; Human Trafficking Awareness Thread

Post by Spinnaker »

Last edited by Spinnaker on Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.”
Carl Jung
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Thanks, Spinnaker! :(
"Men are fooled so easily. Women wrelike spiders. They'll pull you into their webs and...wrap you up so tight you can hardly breathe," Griselda Blanco, Cocaine Godmother
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

I keep dancing on my own - Robyn
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Thanks for sharing that, Idiotic! It's nice to see that students are getting involved in spreading the word!
"Men are fooled so easily. Women wrelike spiders. They'll pull you into their webs and...wrap you up so tight you can hardly breathe," Griselda Blanco, Cocaine Godmother
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

I wanted to share this too, just maddening!

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/15/europe/r ... index.html
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Another movie that was based on actual events was Abduction of Eden, based on the story of a New Mexico teenager who was abducted and forced to prostitute in a Las Vegas warehouse, where she becomes close to and gains the trust of a meth-addicted trafficker. Here are some articles about discussing and dissecting it.

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/mar/28 ... w-20130329

http://reason.com/blog/2014/06/12/eden- ... alls-apart

And this just in;

https://gizmodo.com/senate-passes-sesta ... 1823916411
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

CrushedSO

Post by CrushedSO »

Crushed1234 and I just watched “who took Johnny?” On Netflix and it is very eye-opening. It’s sickening actually.
WonkyBrainThe2nd

Post by WonkyBrainThe2nd »

CrushedSO wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:27 am Crushed1234 and I just watched “who took Johnny?” On Netflix and it is very eye-opening. It’s sickening actually.
I saw that too. Yeah, horrifying. My brain can't comprehend how things like paedophile rings exist. You'd think it would be a lone act, like being a serial killer. I can't understand how even just two people can be in some kind of scenario where they meet, admit what they do, and then join forces....let alone forming a whole organised group who capture and inflict extreme cruelty onto children. The world has some very dark corners. :(
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

I'll have to watch that when I have time.

Sadly there are people who actually argue their "right" to have sex with children. There are jut swaths of people who are best avoided I guess. Too bad we can't shlep them off to Antarctica or something.