BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Kenny Suttner Suicide-My New Obsession

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Re: Kenny Suttner Suicide-My New Obsession

Post by JupiterTaco »

OH GAWD! Now I just saw this today... :evil:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/11-yea ... li=BBnbfcL

I really just don't understand what is wrong with people???
"Men are fooled so easily. Women wrelike spiders. They'll pull you into their webs and...wrap you up so tight you can hardly breathe," Griselda Blanco, Cocaine Godmother
Limfriend1
United States of America

Post by Limfriend1 »

JupiterTaco wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:09 pm OH GAWD! Now I just saw this today... :evil:

:((
Other than tears, I have no words........
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Limerentfriend wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:24 am
JupiterTaco wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:09 pm OH GAWD! Now I just saw this today... :evil:

:((
Other than tears, I have no words........
I know. Poor kiddo! :((
"Men are fooled so easily. Women wrelike spiders. They'll pull you into their webs and...wrap you up so tight you can hardly breathe," Griselda Blanco, Cocaine Godmother
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

I thought this might be of interest to those interested in following the plight of bullying.

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/ ... r-civility
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Well some of Kenny's classmates are about to graduate now. Why oh why do I do this to myself? :cry:
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Apparently a class out in California dedicated a class-made book to Kenny. I was looking through it on Facebook. It was so touching. :clap:
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

I still think about him all the time. He gets me through the day when I have to deal with impossible people. :(
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Here's some additional information for anyone interested;

Well it sounds like the superintendent is pretty entrenched in the school. He's the superintendent AND a bus driver??? I'm quite surprised he's still employed after the things he's said. In this video he talks about how Kenny was always polite, outgoing and got involved in things as he got older? Totally contradicts things that others have said about him. His homeroom teacher said he never said a word in five years. So which is it? 8-}

Stupid defense lawyer. Bullies don't end up in handcuffs??? Really??? Prisons are full of people who can't stop hurting other people, their behavior catches up to them eventually apparently. Employers are forever going to be able to look Harley Branham up and know what she did??? Boo-hoo, nobody did that to herself but her! She deserves to be in prison and stay there! Don't get me started about Michelle Carter, she's another one! People like this don't belong in civilized society!
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

In so many of his pictures, he just doesn't look that happy...

Also I have this to add on here...

http://wgntv.com/2017/04/13/missouri-te ... mily-says/

I didn't even hear about this!!! :-o