Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

Awakening

For many, limerence represents a spiritual crisis or awakening. Read other's experiences here.
AMA210
United States of America

Re: Awakening

Post by AMA210 » Sat May 19, 2018 4:23 pm

I believe I am moving towards another awakening process. A continuation of the first, but with greater clarity, purpose, mission and action. My absolute understanding and acceptance that this is about me, and not LO.

Taking what I have learned and applying it to my actual and personal life. Moving forward without the toxic energy of DH and the avoidant energy of LO. I can't take either one with me and I can't force either one to "get it". They have their own journey and I have mine, period. My decisions are mine and can't be dependent on the actions or inactions of another.

So, this karmic cycle I have been in for a long time is ending.

My main focus areas will be:

writing (this truly brings me joy and excitement)
meditation (there is an absolute difference in my energy and state of anxiety when I stop)
chakra balancing (reading, learning, higher self)
Self-love and self-care (includes foods, exercise, nature, addictions, health)
52 years old, married for 27 years
LE was 22 months

"Always moving forward"

Acrobatica
France

Post by Acrobatica » Sun May 20, 2018 1:00 am

Sending you support in your new karmic cycle. It sounds like a good cycle. I may try to co opt it for myself.

AMA210
United States of America

Post by AMA210 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:55 am

Authentic, honesty, transparency.....refusing to live in the deception and pretending that all is well....breaking the old belief that was prevalent in my FOO -- ignore the problems, don't talk about them, push them into the closet, hidden from the world. It's easier to do it this way, to keep the peace, to make no waves, to accept that it's just part of the suffering that is part of life.

Yesterday I shattered that belief because I refuse to live that way. No more. I gave DH seven pages of words, of the truth, and he cried and said I broke his heart.

And then I asked him this.....would you have brought up our issues for discussion? How long before we would have had another "elephant in the room" talk? His reply was "the end of summer".
He asked me for another chance to prove himself. I told him he had two years worth of chances and he took none of them.

I feel bad, yes, but, the truth has set me free. Onwards....
52 years old, married for 27 years
LE was 22 months

"Always moving forward"