Triple digits (222)

For many, limerence represents a spiritual crisis or awakening. Read other's experiences here.
JupiterTaco

Re: Triple digits (222)

Post by JupiterTaco » Sun May 07, 2017 9:39 pm

I wanted to add, I have seen 11:11 quite a few times. I know that's supposed to mean something.
Heart_Open wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 10:52 am
I went into the place I used to work one evening, to see LO. On a whiteboard behind him were the words 'I Love You'. He knew I was coming...my mind did crazy things when I saw that. A day or two later I went for a counselling/therapy session. On the wall was a poster with the words 'I Love You' written on it.... A few days later I was at my spiritual friend's house and she gave me a cup of tea - the mug was covered in writing. The words? 'I Love You'. I do follow signs and symbols through my life - they do have significance. Whilst I truly believed at the time this I Love You message was for him and me it was actually telling Me to love Me. But at the time drove me crazy...
That's really neat!
"Be careful with your heart and what you love, make sure that it was sent from above"-John Mellencamp/India.Arie Peaceful World

AMA210

Post by AMA210 » Mon May 15, 2017 10:10 am

Still stuck....on 2:22....my brain is stuck......I wake up at 2:22am every day....sometimes returning to sleep, most recently not. I try not to associate it with anything....yet it persists.

Confused as all hell again.

AMA210

Post by AMA210 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:05 am

Somewhere in the universe seeing the triple digits was a certain indicator of LO--like he was looking at the clock at the same time as I was, and we were connected in some way.
This was becoming ridiculous, so I looked up some actual meanings for this that I keep handy. If the numbers come up, then I think about these instread.

111 - creative, goal setting, self determination
222 - family, harmony, relationships
333 - tolerance, optimism
444 - focus, inspiration
555 - curiosity, family, adventures
1111- open to new ideas