Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

More Examples Of Extreme PD Types

Discuss your experiences about narcissism and relationships with narcissists here.
Idiotic

Re: More Examples Of Extreme PD Types

Post by Idiotic » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:11 am

Spinnaker wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:37 pm
I hope they make a lot of money and she uses it to get a good lawyer for Anna .

I quickly read it last night even being a long article, so I might have nissed something, but do you not think Anna deserves serving time for her offense? People like that rarely change either. My guess, she will lie and cheat until the day she dies. This was not an oopsie I that is so unlike me...I feel terrible crime.
Its more than simply whether or not she 'deserves' to do time. She broke the law, she will go to jail... But i don't think her crime was malicious or against humanity to make me feel a sense of retribution when i read that they caught her. I don't know how she is in real life but the journalist's portrayal of her was very relatable, she was just a girl trying to have fun and make the Anna Delvey Foundation =))
I was kinda happily cheering her on for fooling all these rich celebrities and hotels. No tears shed for fooling banks :-??
Maybe they'll let her out on parole, i hope they do.
Boy...youre gonna carry that weight, carry that weight, a long time - Golden Slumbers(The Beatles)

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:09 am

I thought about starting a thread about teachers who have sex with their students, but I'll just go ahead and post about these two cases, which everybody probably knows about anyway. What I'd read when I initially heard about Mary Kay Letourneau and Vili Fualaau splitting was that he was trying to get a job which being married to a felon would disqualify him for. That was what I initially read.

This case was a huge controversy since it's always been thought that female teachers who do this remain bonded to the students which apparently made it okay that this happens in some people's minds. Another article I read once talked about Vili Fualauu's history of substance abuse, juvenile delinquency, etc. which were classic signs of male victimization. The couple married in 2005 and recently split. Here's an updated article about them;

https://people.com/crime/mary-kay-letou ... ay-source/

While we're on the subject of "women remaining bonded with their students" here's a case that shows that the exact opposite can happen. Debra LaFave was an exceptionally attractive teacher who apparently during a manic episode, had repeated sex with a 14-year old student. She has a history of being sexually victimized herself. What struck me was that in one article I read, when asked if she ever thought about the student she had sex with/cared about him as a person, she'd said no. I mean, wow! :-o

https://people.com/crime/debra-lafave-f ... -life-now/

Idiotic wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:11 am
Spinnaker wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:37 pm
I hope they make a lot of money and she uses it to get a good lawyer for Anna .

I quickly read it last night even being a long article, so I might have nissed something, but do you not think Anna deserves serving time for her offense? People like that rarely change either. My guess, she will lie and cheat until the day she dies. This was not an oopsie I that is so unlike me...I feel terrible crime.
Its more than simply whether or not she 'deserves' to do time. She broke the law, she will go to jail... But i don't think her crime was malicious or against humanity to make me feel a sense of retribution when i read that they caught her. I don't know how she is in real life but the journalist's portrayal of her was very relatable, she was just a girl trying to have fun and make the Anna Delvey Foundation =))
I was kinda happily cheering her on for fooling all these rich celebrities and hotels. No tears shed for fooling banks :-??
Maybe they'll let her out on parole, i hope they do.
Idiotic! =))
"How can I believe when this cloud hangs over me, you're the part of me that I don't want to see"-Forget It-Breaking Benjamin

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:12 pm

https://nypost.com/2018/06/16/waitress- ... ist-video/

I just have to say I'm shocked. Don't know why, but I am. It's sad and quite pathetic to see young people with these attitudes. Not to mention, who the hell doesn't know by now that whatever you put on the internet stays on the internet? She got what she deserves.
"How can I believe when this cloud hangs over me, you're the part of me that I don't want to see"-Forget It-Breaking Benjamin

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:14 pm

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:45 pm

Colorado dad arrested in family's murder had financial struggles

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/hus ... ar-BBM3ro3

Friend pushes friend off 60-foot bridge. Just... :-o

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/washin ... ar-BBM3YQC

Idiotic

Post by Idiotic » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:14 am

JupiterTaco wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:45 pm
Colorado dad arrested in family's murder had financial struggles

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/hus ... ar-BBM3ro3

Friend pushes friend off 60-foot bridge. Just... :-o

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/washin ... ar-BBM3YQC
The first one is really weird. I don't get it ... If they had financial troubles why didn't he kill his family and then himself, if he wanted out ? Why kill only them and pretend otherwise, I mean how does that help his situation? I don't think he was going to get any insurance money out of it.
The second one I think is plain stupidity :-?? Kids are stupid and it can be dangerous sometimes. I believe her, I don't think she actually thought the situation through.
Boy...youre gonna carry that weight, carry that weight, a long time - Golden Slumbers(The Beatles)

LostAgain
Great Britain

Post by LostAgain » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:48 am

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.....

Come on guys,think of some positive stuff.

It is too easy to search out the random negative.

Idiotic

Post by Idiotic » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:17 pm

It's not negative it's crazy. And you can open another thread of kittens rainbow positive thread if you want. I don't think we have one.

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:04 pm

LA, mostly this just pops into my face.

Idiotic, I was actually looking for the inspirational thread one night (I think Spinnaker started that, I'm not sure) but I couldn't find it.

Also I have a cute animal thread. That got lost in the shuffle too. =))

Idiotic

Post by Idiotic » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:15 pm

Nah Idk... I'm a goth teen. Only macabre stuff on the internet attracts me :ymdevil: =))