- Site Admin
- Posts: 3239
- Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:22 pm
- Location: London UK
- Age: 60
I was ENFJ a few year back. I think my self development work has helped me be more me less judging and more perceiving.
From previous threads ive read on Tribe i remember spike of INFJ's with limerence - makes sense.
I'm a qualified counsellor, psychotherapist, medical practitioner and leadership coach.
To book a session see http://loverelations.co.uk/on-line-support-for-limerence-from-dr-david-perl/
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:45 pm
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:48 am
I'm interested to see if we as limerents share the same personality test results? I came out as a INFP, do the test and post what you are?
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:26 am
- Posts: 339
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:16 pm
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:29 am
It seems to me that we have quite the multitude of these threads.
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:36 pm
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests