Polls on anything related to anything. Why not create your own poll?
- Posts: 1855
- Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:25 am
Is there a "neurotic narc" scale, David?
Last edited by Spinnaker
on Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 473
- Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:51 am
Spinnaker wrote: ↑
Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:12 pm
Now that my authentic self is beginning to emerge
How refreshing that sounds
Can't wait to find mine!
Thanks, french girl, I'll take being an "average" covert narc. It gives me hope that I'm not too far gone
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:07 pm
I scored an 8! Whats my prize? Is it a teddy bear?
Other people make excellent mirrors.
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:56 am
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:01 pm
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 5:12 am
I scored 7. Doesn’t surprise me that Im low on the narcissism scale.
One thing about these types of questionnaires is that people rate themselves through their own eyes.
I know people who believe themselves to be kind yet are quite the opposite.
I know people who see themselves as having excellent people skills yet they do not. We are bad judges of our own attributes.
- Posts: 595
- Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:39 pm
- Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Total: 6 (clearly the average HERE in the forum)
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:41 am
Got a 13, with most of it (8) in authority.
They are not responding to you and you are not responding to them.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests