Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

How big a narcissist are you?

Polls on anything related to anything. Why not create your own poll?

Take the quiz here https://psychcentral.com/quizzes/narcissistic.htm and then post your answer.

0-10 - low traits
60%
11-20 - moderate traits
33%
21-30 - highish traits
7%
31-40 - very high traits
1%

Total votes: 126

sydney0845

Re: How big a narcissist are you?

Post by sydney0845 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:11 am

I scored 1.

A lot of them seemed to be kind of similar - are you a cocky, arrogant sort of person who thinks everyone should follow where you lead. Not really me, so I guess I answered almost exclusively the other answer. I think the one that I scored on was 'do I like to be complimented?' I answered yes, not because I feel superior, just because it's nice to receive compliments, and I've probably got better at accepting them.

marko
United States of America

Post by marko » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:25 am

I thought I'd be way higher. I guess it's good old selfishness then.

Heart_Open

Post by Heart_Open » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:59 am

and no, I don't crave to be with a narcissist. Been there, done that.

The quiz made me very uncomfortable - are there really people out there who think so highly of themselves? Imagine if someone got 40/40 eurgh. I'd run a mile.

I love other people, I love hearing about their lives, their loves, their worries and their dreams. No-one is better than anyone else, we are all just trying to get through life - and we all need to get on the best we can to help each other out.

Casey.k

Post by Casey.k » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:19 am

I've always kind of been afraid that I'm some kind of a narcissist, but I got 3 which is low I guess.

Anna
Canada

Post by Anna » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:05 am

on some of these questions I could have gone either way, depending on the day and the mood I am in.... so the score I got is probably not reliable.. 20...

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:16 am

I got 3. There were a couple of questions that could've gone another way though. For example the questions about leading vs. following. What if you prefer neither?
"I can't be held responsible, she fell in love in the first place"-The Freshmen-The Verve Pipe

Ignacio

Post by Ignacio » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:08 pm

I got an 11 with high in entitlement (Obviously us millennials amount to something, DUH!). zero in being exploitative and 1 or two points in the other features. still I feel like a big narcissist. I remember reading something a long time ago about the differences between a covert and overt narcissist. I'm going to read through this feed because I saw some reference of sam vaknin and I recently saw a video of his after not looking at him for a while. I'm likely a covert narcissist. Privately I see myself as a angry, viperous, and entitled narcissist who publicly is charming but I'm often bored with others and I often view others as less intelligent as me or not as deep until they prove otherwise.

sitting, waiting, wishing
jack Johnson
Ignacio
Sitting, waiting, wishing
Jack Johnson
Ignacio

Ivanhoe
United States of America

Post by Ivanhoe » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:19 pm

16 - tho some questions were difficult to decide as they were not opposites but rather a choice of unrelated preferences. I show zero in self sufficiency but high in authority and low in exploititativeness. Not sure what that means. Feel fairly self- sufficient.
65 (feel 50); Male

"Grief makes children of us all. Any intellectual difference is destroyed. The wisest know nothing."
- Emerson

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:02 pm

Ivanhoe wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:19 pm
16 - tho some questions were difficult to decide as they were not opposites but rather a choice of unrelated preferences. I show zero in self sufficiency but high in authority and low in exploititativeness. Not sure what that means. Feel fairly self- sufficient.
That's how I felt, there were some I was higher in than others.
"I can't be held responsible, she fell in love in the first place"-The Freshmen-The Verve Pipe

FreeBird

Post by FreeBird » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:32 pm

I scored a 2.

Now, I'm all kinds of confused :-\

So would I be a low level narc? Not really a narc at all? Does LO still mirror my narc traits? :-s
Mayberry:Gateway to danger :ymcowboy: