Polls on anything related to anything. Why not create your own poll?
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:29 am
I just found this thread.
3. Interesting. I feared I would have scored higher, but I made a point of answering honestly.
- Posts: 339
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:16 pm
4 and I don't even know where those came from!
- Posts: 288
- Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:24 am
- Location: Forest Hills, NY 11375
it said i got a 5 out of 40.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:39 pm
- Location: New England, United States
I got 5. Interesting. I am pretty sure my father was a narcissist / very narcissistic, and I was his "favorite" child. I've wondered how that might have impacted me. I spent a lot of time growing up learning how to cater to his ego, and since then I've gravitated to stronger personalities.
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:17 pm
Scored 17! Could have said yes (or no) to both answers in a few of the questions though!
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu May 14, 2015 8:54 pm
surprised it's not higher!
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Sat May 23, 2015 12:42 pm
I got a 10.
Surprised it wasn't higher but maybe I cheated
- Posts: 341
- Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:07 pm
Accountability: a word leaders start to use right before the scapegoating begins.
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:43 pm
I got a 6 but could have gone either way on a lot of the questions depending how I feel at the time.
By the way I don't think my LO is a narcissist. She might be a little higher on the scale than me but....
I do like attention but prefer no attention than a failed attempt to get attention. e.g. I'd rather not post something on Facebook than post something and get few or no likes.
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:35 pm
I scored 30. Can't say im suprised considering my line of work and the way i usually operate. I'd be curious to know what LO would score on this. Ironically probably much lower than me. This limerence sure is hard to figure out and follows none of the rules of logic... I still have much to learn
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests