Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

Does your SO Meet Your Sexual Needs?

Polls on anything related to anything. Why not create your own poll?

Does Your SO Meet Your Sexual Needs?

Yes
27%
No
33%
I have told SO what my needs are
13%
SO's response for not meeting my needs is "not enough time"
No votes
SO's response for not meeting my needs is "doesn't know how to do it"
4%
SO's response for not meeting my needs is "not willing to learn"
9%
SO is concerned with their own needs
No votes
LO could meet these needs better than SO
13%

Total votes: 45

AMA210
United States of America

Re: Does your SO Meet Your Sexual Needs?

Post by AMA210 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:29 pm

FFS! I mean goodness me, what a dilemma that would be. :-j I can't find the monkey no see emoticon.
53 years old, married for 27 years
LE was 22 months and LO works four blocks from my home

"Always moving forward"

L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:37 am

I think just about every LS thinks of their LO in a sexual way. It's rare to have a platonic relationship with LO \:D/

Talking about this subject (to SO) is a good start. It's quite likely they feel disappointed too. Bringing in another woman will liven things up! Or agreeing to see other people outside of the marriage for physical intimacy has helped couples too.

I think the important thing to do is start talking. Take time to enjoy each others company.

It sounds like a lonely place @Endgame. Your story was moving.

@AM... I enjoy getting new toys :D Mops, vacuum cleaners, irons etc.
A first date question: "how aware are you of your traumas and suppressed emotions, and tell me how you are actively working to heal them before you project that shit on me?"

Cookie
United States of America

Post by Cookie » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:57 am

To some degree. He is well-endowed, but that isn't the be all and end all. For some reason, he has difficulty climaxing, even after we've been at it for a half hour or even an hour+. I don't understand why that is, and he would never admit he had any kind of problem, so...

Our hot sexual experiences happen when I have an LO, and that's been the case since we got married 25 years ago. I wish I had recognized what was happening back then. But since meeting the recent LO earlier this summer, things with my SO have been supercharged. I think about LO the entire time we are doing it, but SO loves that I am so turned on (although he has no idea why).

Ugh. I feel depressed as I write this. I want so much to "have it all," I guess. I just want someone I can feel close to AND have sex with, and I am finding my SO pretty annoying these days. Back to the topic at hand, SO projects his very dated Playboy Bunny b.s. onto me every time we are intimate. I really don't care to hear someone tell me WHAT objectified version of a woman they think I look like while we're in the throes of passion. I think he has a major madonna/whore thing going on.

So I guess I'm changing my answer to no.

:-*

Charm

Post by Charm » Sun May 06, 2018 1:36 am

Definitely not! SO and I have been together 30 years and so just getting fired up and ready is challenging whereas with LO hearing his voice makes me very aroused!
Also SO sharing fantasies (sharing is good and Im
All for that ) about younger girls when im
In my late 40’s is becoming a nuisance rather than a turn on :-l
Married female 47
LO is older married male
Attempted NC -failed 2x
LE is now over - fingers crossed!