Poll - was there loss, bereavement or illness before your limerence was triggered?

Polls on anything related to anything. Why not create your own poll?

Death or potentially life threatening illness/injury of a loved one prior to limerence?

Death
48%
Illness/Injury
7%
Neither
45%

Total votes: 29

Heart_Open

Re: Poll - was there bereavement or illness before your limerence was triggered?

Post by Heart_Open » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:53 pm

No bereavement here but I had suffered 3 months of mild depression caused by a combination of moving away from where I grew up (beginning a major new beginning) to a very new area (Sept) and also underactive thyroid issues. I was in a job (supermarket whilst studying) I hated and was looking for something closer to my new home that fit in with my studies. The new job was just round the corner...LO was the guy who actually handed me the application form (end Dec) and started working with him in January. May 2008 - BAM! the beginnings of this insane limerent journey. Definitely mssive life change

L-F

Re: Poll - was there bereavement or illness before your limerence was triggered?

Post by L-F » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:40 am

Neither. Nothing. It came out of the blue
"The day we take 100% responsibility for everything that happens to us and stop playing the victim, we feel a much lighter load" David

FreeBird

Re: Poll - was there loss, bereavement or illness before your limerence was triggered?

Post by FreeBird » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:40 am

First triggered after my brother's death
Again after each of my parents' death
Currently was triggered after the sudden death of my DH's sister
"An unexamined life is not worth living"~Plato's Apology