BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Not jealous of LO’s partner, but jealous of our mutual friend

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
DamonBarrettEsq

Not jealous of LO’s partner, but jealous of our mutual friend

Post by DamonBarrettEsq »

Edited, because I feel like the post was too specific as it was originally.

Anyway, I’m in the same social circle/group of creative collaborators as both my LO and a (relatively) recent addition to the group/social circle. This recent addition has a similar creative role as I had, and it’s something which my LO admires as a talent and seems to get a charge out of witnessing (she seemed to intently enjoy watching me in the past, and has now moved onto the new guy).

I should mention that my LO now has an SO who is not in this group, and who I’m oddly not jealous of at all. Her SO seems quite different from me, which I think helps. However, this new guy in the group seems more similar to me (in his talent, his awkwardness, his perpetual single hood and the seeming enjoyment of the attention he gets from LO).

I’m sorry this is so vague, but I want to talk about more personal issues on this forum and I’m trying to stay away from anything personally identifying as much as possible. Anyway, it feels like such a ridiculous situation to care about, even in the world of limerence. I’ve been realizing the depth of my past traumas and personality issues over the past few years, and I’ve accepted the idea of being single until I’m more comfortable with myself and frankly more functional in my life. However, it’s like that bit of happiness and affirmation that I had in my life just had to be taken away.

I’m so whiny, I know. But I should have appreciated the connection I had with my LO while it lasted. Now I may need to leave this group, obliterating much of my social life in the process, in order to avoid witnessing the current situations and all the stupidly negative feelings it inspires.
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Re: Not jealous of LO’s partner, but jealous of our mutual friend

Post by JupiterTaco »

Would journaling help?
"Tell me...how many times did you have sex with him?" Griselda, Cocaine Godmother
"Six, why?" Affair partner
"Because that's how many times I'm going to shoot you," Griselda
DamonBarrettEsq

Re: Not jealous of LO’s partner, but jealous of our mutual friend

Post by DamonBarrettEsq »

I used to do that in the early days of this LE (before I realized it even was that). It was more in a creative writing sort of way than traditional journaling. However, journaling more earnestly now, just for myself, seems like a great idea. Thanks.