UPDATED - He is open to a friendship - Want to be friends with LO, but seems like he does not

A common and understandable desire, can it work?
WishMagick

Re: Want to be friends with LO, but seems like he does not

Post by WishMagick »

Well, I have written in other threads that I reached out to him on FB messenger asking if I should stop trying to be friends with him and he said, "No, everything is fine."

Which I think is a huge lie.

I still think he doesn't want to be friends with me and it's killing me inside that he won't tell me the actual reason why. And I am sure things will go back to how they were before (LO ignoring my messages, seeing me in person and pretending like I don't exist, only talking about himself in conversations with me and never really asking me any questions - except for, "How tall are you??" Yeah. He asked me that *eye roll*).

His message to me was saying that we CAN be friends.
Whatever. I am going to keep trying to be his friend because I am stubborn and I am convinced that it can work. Yes, he is probably an awful friend. Yes, I am silly to continue with this even though I am aware of that.

And yes, of course I want more, but it doesn't matter what I want! Nothing inappropriate will EVER happen between us. I am utterly and completely convinced of that.
I'm now limerence free! Mindfulness & Traditional spiritualism was my "cure".
"Being spiritual has nothing to do with what you believe and everything to do with your state of consciousness."

WishMagick

Re: Want to be friends with LO, but seems like he does not

Post by WishMagick »

I'm now limerence free! Mindfulness & Traditional spiritualism was my "cure".
"Being spiritual has nothing to do with what you believe and everything to do with your state of consciousness."