Mixed signals, do I have a patience? Is there any hope?

A common and understandable desire, can it work?
Matty5000
Canada

Re: Mixed signals, do I have a patience? Is there any hope?

Post by Matty5000 »

On 2 separate occasions I was "the other guy". I'm gonna be real with you. Any woman who habitually cheats on her SO with you is not worth it. Even if you got together with her could you trust her? How would you know she wasn't with someone else on the side?
She's dragging you along as a safety net. She has no intention of leaving her BF or she would of done it already. But she knows you're just a text away if it does happen.
A deeper question to ask is not just "why them?" but "why women who are in relationships"?. Is it because they are emotionally unavailable? physically present and willing, but not attached? is it an Ego thing? Try to understand the root would be my advice. That and cut the chord with this woman.
You don't want to be that guy (imagine if some guy got between you and your SO and broke you guys up. What would your opinion of him be?) Also, as stated earlier, people like her are not worth it.
Other people make excellent mirrors.
Male: 35

David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Re: Mixed signals do I have a patience Is there any hope

Post by David »

JohnDeux wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:28 pm
KaseoSl wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:31 pm
I always use a light coating of RTV on both sides of the gaskets.
Wow!....I'm not sure how this comment relates to the discussion, but I found something called "Permatex® Gear Oil RTV Gasket Maker" via web-search which has me drooling in anticipation of my next head gasket repair! ... B-)
Troll alert, user has been banned
Do you want help with limerence from the founder of this site?
I'm a qualified counsellor, psychotherapist, medical practitioner and leadership coach.
To book a session see http://loverelations.co.uk/on-line-support-for-limerence-from-dr-david-perl/

Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

David wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:52 pm
JohnDeux wrote:
KaseoSl wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:31 pm
I always use a light coating of RTV on both sides of the gaskets.
Wow!....I'm not sure how this comment relates to the discussion, but I found something called "Permatex® Gear Oil RTV Gasket Maker" via web-search which has me drooling in anticipation of my next head gasket repair! ... B-)
Why is he a troll? Btw im a creep so i had already checked that they were from Czech republic. And i was imagining how it would be to be limerent in Czech republic.
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn

David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by David »

Idiotic wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:03 pm
David wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:52 pm
JohnDeux wrote:

Why is he a troll? Btw im a creep so i had already checked that they were from Czech republic. And i was imagining how it would be to be limerent in Czech republic.
he made another stupid post which i deleted.
Do you want help with limerence from the founder of this site?
I'm a qualified counsellor, psychotherapist, medical practitioner and leadership coach.
To book a session see http://loverelations.co.uk/on-line-support-for-limerence-from-dr-david-perl/